Surprise

Recommended by Anonymous
Minjung prepares a gift to all the Izone members.

I didn't know that they would be doing Secret Friends when I got this request so I'm happy I can incorporate this.
~~~~~
Minjung stood from the dog pile and walked out the door leaving all the girls confused. "I also have something else. I'll be right back." Minjung climbed the cement stairs to the roof. Minjung turned to the polka dotted pillows lined up against the back of the couch. It's really a shame that no one but the members come up here.

She turned over the seat cover and retrieved the 12 yellow envelopes

She turned over the seat cover and retrieved the 12 yellow envelopes. As Minjung returned, Hyewon counted 12 envelopes and groaned. "Yah! What happened to taking care of yourself."

Dumbfounded, Minjung turns around. "Okay I can just take these back." She responded.

"No come back! You just don't have to give it to Hyewon." Minjoo whined.

Minjung chuckled and placed the twelve envelopes on the coffee table. She picked the first one back up, detached the smaller mail envelope from it and looked at Minjoo.

"Minjoo, June 28, 2015. That was the day we met. I remember a girl standing at the doorway in her frog pajamas in the early morning. It was a day after my birthday and I'm so happy that you were the first person to fulfill my wish the day prior. I wished to make many friends. Through the years, you have been my number one supporter. You've come to my showcases and congratulated me on a good show. You gave me good advice and boosted my confidence. Eventually I learned to not only rely on you to cheer me up but to just hang out. We had late night talks and I remember smiling every time I heard your voice or saw you. I don't know what I would've done all this time without you and honestly without you I think I'd be dead. Thank you for dreaming with me and being with me. I love you! From your koala best friend."

Minjung handed the yellow envelope to her best friend and Minjoo opened it. Grey lines filled the paper in intricate patterns. The green in the frog pajamas highlighted the sleepy girl standing by the ajar door. She had messy disheveled hair. The girl's eyes were half open but Minjung drew them beautifully. The sketch caught the beautiful moment when they met.

Minjoo shed tears and pulled her friend into a hug. Minjung patted and stroked the older's hair.

She pulled away and picked another envelope up. "Hyewon Unnie. July 6, 2015. You made me blush the first time I met you. That day I saw passion in your eyes. After hanging out with you, I realized that you really loved food and cuddles, like me. Anyways, I've never thanked you for helping me adjust to school. You are naturally kind hearted and caring. I think that's why we connected so easily. You stood up for me when other students called me names. My heart was touched by that. You walked me home many times and have met my family. At this point, you have access to my home too because you are my family too. From your Darling."

Hyewon took the drawing from the envelope and laughed. This time, red was the emphasis. It was a picture of Hyewon's profile looking at lunch. Her wavy hair cascaded over her shoulders as she stared down the red bento boxes. Her lips were red and Hyewon's jawline was sharp.