Old Friend

Minjung peered through the screen that her members appeared in. Just like Wiz*ones she dropped everything she was doing and watched them. She connected her phone to the computer and watched it on the monitor. On the other screen, a red streak raced across it. In bold white letter displayed Defeat in the center. The game forgotten as she observed her members on a date.
     "Guess where we are today." Chaewon stated while walking with Hitomi. Minjung in return, picked up her Mobile and texted Chaewon on Kakao.

Namsan Tower.
You two have fun on your date.
Don't forget to kiss her 😉
-Baby Koala

     The home girl had watched all those Izone on Crack videos and found that Chaewon obtained the title "Official Third Wheel of Izone". Minjung smiled knowing that fans will scream knowing that the two went on a date.
The two at Namsan ate tteokboki and bread before buying lockets and taking pictures. During the whole live stream, Minjung sent Chaewon, kissy face emoji's.
"Hey Minjung are you going to play or not?" A voice sounded through her head phones.
"Yeah maybe later, I'm..."
"Watching your member's live stream. Yeah I figured. I can hear it through your microphone." The person interrupted. "I'll tell you this, I'm so glad that the agency didn't break your spirit and you were able to debut."
"Doing things alone without restrictions and regulations help. It's just a matter of will. How are you doing by the way?" Minjung questioned.
"Life is normal. Britain is pretty this time of year..."
"Wait, it's like 6am in London. You're a morning person now?"
"1) How else am I going to talk to you? 2) We've been talking for an hour already."
"Literally any other time of the day."
"You... when you sleep, 12am to 7am, it is 4pm to 10pm in London. Obviously we can't speak then. At 11pm to 12pm in London, it's 8 or 9 AM in Seoul and you usually have a schedule to do. Then I sleep for the next 7 hours. And go to school on weekdays. There is literally no time that we can speak." The girl lectured, "Weekends open up your evenings but you have a schedule."
"..."
"Basically the only time I can talk you is on break when your at the end of your Sunday. Which is right now. So no we can't talk literally any other time." She corrected.
"I-I hate when you're right. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I'm watching their live stream too. They are so cute."
"Bruh..." Minjung deadpanned. A giggle rang through the call. Minjung picked up her controller and readied herself for the next battle. "Pick up your controller, I'm wiping that smile off your face. Who are you to lecture me about taking time away from talking to you when you are doing the same."
     "Yes! I'm going to kick your butt. Rule 1. We cannot play as the same character. I call Supergirl!"
     "What?! I hate you. I guess I'm Robin then." Minjung smirked.
     "I forgot you mastered two characters.... And put your tongue back in your mouth, I'll rip it out and feed it to you."
     "Harsh much?"
     "Then don't mock me."
     "Come over and make me." The other side became quiet. After a long unnecessary pause, a loud sigh escaped the latter. Minjung let out a snort.
     "Just play the game Unnie." the girl requested somberly.
     "Hey when Izone visits England, I'll meet up with you." Minjung reassured.
The two caught up while battling against each other. There was so much to talk about but so little time. The two girls made a deal. Each win, allows the winner to start a topic to speak about. Minjung mostly talked about schedules, Produce 48, Izone's bond, and fan experiences. Her friend talked about her YouTube channel, her activities, school, and how proud she was that Minjung didn't give up her dreams.
Minjung did not doubt that she missed her fellow English speaker. Randomly asking her friend to say certain words just to hear the girls British Accent. She reminisced about the pains they went to together. Minjung loved the supportive relationship that the two had. When her friend decided to move back to London, Minjung, made sure to get her address.
     It's been 2 years and the two girls were itching for a reunion. Herin missed the hugs that Minjung gave. She missed the way that Minjung would pull her into the older's arms when Herin felt sad. She missed the way Minjung would sneak food into the dorm.
     But they both knew Herin moving was the best option for Herin could have gone into depression. Each and every time they could talk, they would.
     "Hey, I have dinner with the girls soon so I'm going to hang up." Minjung spoke as she won her last game.
     "Yeah I'll talk to you later. See ya. Oh! Minjung!" Herin responded.
     "Yeah?"
     "Thanks for the care package! The fuzzy jacket does wonders in the winter. It keeps me so warm. And the face masks are nice."
     "No problem! See ya old friend." Minjung cheered.
     "I am not old!" Herin gasped before giggling.

~~~~~
If you guys don't know Herin Seo, she was a Trainee in SM and left in 2017. However I don't know the reason why. She was on Idol School, but was eliminated in the tenth episode. M-snake strikes again. Mnet sabotaged one of her performances. So what they did was use her rehearsal high note instead of her live high note which was better. Anyways, I've known her since Micky Mouse Club days and she is an excellent vocalist. She's a very down-to-earth type of person, so I thought I would include her to show my support for her(even though she's probably never going to read this).