Haunted House

DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO UNLESS IT SAYS TO!

Minjoo: *screams*

Minjung: *is scared but turns into protective mode*

Minjoo: I really hate this!

The phone in the Library rings.

Anonymous Caller: Park Minjung go to the Auditorium by yourself.

Minjung: I don't want to~

A scream rang threw the phone. And the phone went dead. The door slams. Minjoo, Yujin and Chaewon are nowhere in sight.

The built in speaker Sounded.
(Wear Headphones) play the video at the top and then come back to read the next part with it playing.

Start reading when the music plays.
Minjung: Ah jinjja! Unnie hajima!

The lights start to flicker. Goosebump runs over Minjung's body. Minjung walks out of the Library.

It's dark. None of the lights are on anymore. At the end of the hallway stood a body.

The body starts running towards Minjung and Minjung runs to the opposite direction. The body runs as if it's bones are disfigured. Someone jumps out of a locker and chases Minjung. She runs all the way back to Izone's classroom to find Yena and Yuri. The door slams shut. The lockers start to rattle. Minjung continuously slammed the lockers closed. Until the last one didn't close because of a bloody hand in Minjung's locker.

There was the pop goes the weasel toy. There was a post it note that told her to spin it.

Minjung: I hate the members.

Yena: What's going on! And what's that creepy song playing? Where are the other girls?

Yuri walked over to Minjung and spun the toy. When it popped up, it showed a small movie. It was something poking threw the wall.

An arm extended out of the locker and grabbed Minjung's shirt. Yuri ran away with Yena leaving Minjung stuck. She swatted the hand away.

The phone rings again in the room. Minjung picks up the phone.

Anonymous Caller: You're still not here?

Minjung: Stop messing with me Chaeyeon Unnie.

The door slides open and Minjung can hear Yuri's scream. Minjung runs out to see Yuri suspended in the air with her back arched. Yena tries to bring Yuri down but something grabs her at the foot and pulls her to the wall.

Minjung tried to run after her but Yena disappeared.

Minjung: This is why I never step foot in a haunted house.

When Minjung turns around she runs into Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon: Where are the other members? Why is Sakura's voice being played? What the hell just happened to Yuri? She was just here?

Minjung turns towards where Yuri was supposed to be but she was nowhere in sight.

Anonymous Caller: Come to the auditorium now.

The two girls head to the auditorium.

AC: only Minjung goes inside.

Minjung refused and gripped Chaeyeon's hand tight.

Chaeyeon started to cough up blood and Minjung panicked. She knew it was a prank but subconsciously it felt like a real haunted house.

AC: Go in alone to save her.

Beethoven was playing. And Sakura's Black Flower. Once inside, the doors slammed shut again. Minjung let out a sigh. This had Chaeyeon written all over it. But she still worried over the girl.

The person playing the piano looked like Hyewon. Minjung knew that silhouette. As she walked past the girl in the audience. It snapped its head over to Minjung.

Minjung: Oh shi... Be careful not to break your neck unnie. Oh wait your not even human.

Minjung: Hyewon Unnie What are you doing.

Minjung turned around and the pianist was still playing. As she reached Hyewon, the figure slowly turned her head.

Hyewon: Hyewon is not here.

Minjung: Those Are Black Contacts!

Hyewon pointed at the screen. Minjung looked. A tiny figure jumped from the white board and landed on all fours. The tiny figure looked up and Minjung froze.

Minjung dropped her flashlight and ran. But she couldn't Hyewon grabbed onto her hand.

Minjung twisted Hyewon's wrist and ran. She body slammed the door open. The next thing she knew she was suspended in the air. Figures ran from all directions. When Minjung saw the figures she mentally cursed.

She was swarmed by clowns and she could do nothing about it. She got over her fear and took off her shoe hitting all the clowns.

Minjung: Keep coming at me! I'll hit you with a shoe.

and finally A timer went off.

PD: Izone failed.

The lights came on and the twelve figure took off their clown masks.

Minjung: Get me out of this net.

Everyone let her down and Minjung chucked her shoe at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon: What?!

Minjung: This was your Idea wasn't it!

Chaeyeon: I'm sorry.

Hyewon: she knew it was a prank but she was still scared.

Chaewon: It's a survival move. When we are scared we automatically switched into our fight or flight instinct. Everything else is forgotten.

Minjung: I'm gonna get all of you back. And you better not take those clown masks home! *starts to cry*

Hyewon: On no my baby!

Minjung: I really hate clowns. *bawls*

Yujin: Does that mean we succeeded? She cried.

Minjung: *throws her other shoe at Yujin*

Music ends.
(Hopefully with the speed you read at the song ends here. Let me know if it did)