Elevator

As the thirteen girls sat in the car, Minjoo rapped her toes and leaned against the chair. "I'm bored."

    "Let's play Would you Rather." Wonyoung suggested. "Would you rather be 20 minutes early or 10 minutes late."

     "20 minutes early." Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minjoo, Nako, Hitomi, And Yuri chimed.

     "Fashionably 10 minutes late." Sakura, Hyewon, Yena, Yujin, and Wonyoung spoke.

     "Okay would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn't do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?" Yujin asked.

     "Then Yuri would be living in fear since she's done something horrible." Yena claimed.

     "What? What have I done?" Yuri asked.

     "you stoke My heart." Yena smiled earning groans from the other members. Sakura, who sat next to her, shoved her.

    "I think we would all spend 4 years in prison because..." Wonyoung started.

     "Parole?" Chaewon asked.

     "Yeah that and also we have four years to waste. Eunbi Unnie not so much." Wonyoung stated.

     "Yah!" Eunbi yelled.

     "Moving on before maknae's head is cut off. Would you rather accidentally be responsible for the death of a child or accidentally be responsible for the death of 3 adults?" Yuri asked.

     "Who said it was an accident." Hitomi remarked.

     "Well then.... this isn't how we're supposed to play... Would you rather never use an elevator again and climb up the floors by rock climbing or never need to do any physical exercise again and use the elevator." Minjoo asked.

     "ROCK CLIMB!" Hitomi and Minjung shouted. "I AM NOT ABOUT TO GET STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR AGAIN!"

     "That explains why they alway use the stairs." Nako spoke.

     "When were you guys stuck in an elevator?" Wonyoung asked.

     "During that one storm when there was a blackout." Minjung revealed.

~~~~~
     Minjung and Hitomi exited the giant home and proceeded to walk home.

The two girls huddled under an umbrella. As they walked home, the harsh wind huffed at their blue umbrella; inverting it causing it to break.

The peach and the koala hugged each other as they ran down the subway station. Drenched from head to toe, they sat quietly in the subway car. The car screeched to a halt at their station.

     As they walked out, they poked their heads out of the subway entrance, and viewed their options to get to the dorm. About five blocks separate them between the cold dark subway station and the warm safety of their home.

     The streets were quiet. No cars in sight. Of course besides the constant bombardment of the rain against the concrete floor.

     Minjung and Hitomi scurried like cockroaches under overhangs to keep themselves dry. It didn't work. A bright light flashed throughout the sky.

     "Oh fuck." Minjung mumbled. "Hold this." She quickly spoke. Hitomi took the bag of food as Minjung used the palm of her hands to remove the thunderous sound that filled her with anxiety.

     BOOOOOOOOOM! Minjung jumped after the tumultuous sound, Minjung, along with Hitomi, sprinted home. Minjung repeated the process every time she saw the electrical discharge in the black clouds.