Did Someone Call For An Exorcist? Part 3

Start from the beginning

"This is a nice change of pace."

 "Stop talking to me. What the hell?" Lele says holding out her hand. Sierra's turn. Then mine, i go up there and put in Oli's name, i just don't know him that well and he's a big guy he can handle it. Oli goes up too. Finally, once the last person (Tim) has voted, Arthur picks up the hat. It's time. I lean into Matt. 

Not me not me not me...

"Give them a good ol' stir around this time," Oli requests.

Arthur does so. 

"May God be with you all."

"If I get chosen," Joey remarks as Arthur draws the first name, 

"you're taking my place, Matt. You volunteered." I squeeze my eyes tight. Arthur reads the name aloud.

"Sierra." my eyes shoot open and look at her. Her face turns to fear. 

"What the heck," she murmurs, her voice a flattened shell of what it once was.

 "You guys. Are you serious?"

"You guys are sick," snaps Lele.

And then,Sierra dissolves into a puddle, tears flooding her cheeks, her head against her chest. 

"Why would you do that to me?" I don't blame her. It awful.

The second name is drawn.

"Better not be a girl," Lele snarls, her hand on Sierra's trembling shoulder. 

"Better not be a girl."

"Second name is Matt." Arthur says.

"Well, you got your wish," says Joey with a smile. That's quite rude, i know Matt acts like an asshole but we've all been there, me with GloZell. Matt sighs. 

"I would really love to know who actually voted for me," he says calmly, trying to keep the pain out of his voice.  But i hear it.

"I voted for you." Oli? oh shit.

"The drama," Joey chortles. I snarl in his direction and he winces. Arthur checks his watch. 

"It is time to do the exorcism. Please—"

"No," moans Sierra, who's still a curled-up mess on the couch. 

"Guys, this is so creepy, why would you put me through this?"

"It's time!" Arthur insists. Oli approaches a still-shocked Matt. 

"You're gonna need that." He hands him the rosary. "And you're gonna need that." He hands him the Bible. 

"And that was for dunking me." I look at him, slightly scared, i lean into Matt's arm around me, Oli notices the action i did and frowns. Sierra gets up. Her hands are still shaking. She can't bring herself to look at anyone else. Tim hands her the holy water, pats her on the back, and mutters "good luck" under his breath. I hug Matt and Sierra goodbye. 

Once the exorcists' footsteps have faded into the distance, Tim throws up his hands. 

"All right. Fess up. Who voted for Sierra?"

Joey gulps. "I voted for Sierra," he admits, trying his best to avoid the Mobster's glare,

 "because her and Matt are the only ones who haven't done it, and they need to start contributing."

Eva's voice is a quiet murmur. "I voted for Sierra."

"Did you?" I ask.

"What?" Lele says.