Studio Time?

The sun was shining brightly through the window, even though the air outside was cool. I rubbed eyes and looked down, Jenna was still laying on my stomach, one leg over lapping mine. I laid there, lost in thought, until she woke up. "Good morning." She stretched.

"Good morning."

"What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock."

"Really?" She sat up and untangled her legs from mine.

"Yeah. I'm going to make coffee, you want a cup?" I got up out of the bed.

"No, I'll make tea when I get in there."

"I can make it."

"You don't have to."

"I'll make it." I smiled, assuring her it wasn't a big deal.

"Will you put in two sugars?"

"I was already planning on it. I know how my woman likes her tea." I brushed my teeth while she laid in bed, then left to fix our morning drinks. I heard music still coming from the nursery so I peaked my head in there. Josh was laying against the wall with Debby laying in his lap, both sleeping. I looked around the room to see they had finished all of it and even added flowers hanging from the ceiling.

:

I smiled and shook my head at their thoughtfulness then continued to the kitchen

I smiled and shook my head at their thoughtfulness then continued to the kitchen. I made coffee and tea and waited for Jenna. She found her way to the kitchen and I handed her her tea, "Thanks." She smiled.

"No problem. Did you see the nursery?" I asked, smirking.

"No, why?" I lead her to the room with our sleeping friends. "Oh my gosh, it's so pretty." She smiled widely and stepped farther into the room to look at all the details. "I knew Josh was an artist or that he at least drew a lot, but I didn't realize how amazing he is."

"I know." I admired my wife as she walked around the walls, I noticed her tearing up too. I chuckled, "Sweet, are you crying?"

"Maybe." She giggled and came back into my arms, "We have some pretty amazing friends."

"Ain't that the truth. Come on, let's let them sleep." We went back into the kitchen and drank out tea and coffee.

"Good morning friends." Debby stretched as she walked into the room.

"Good morning." I smiled and Jenna got up to hug her.

"Thank you so much." Debby gladly accepted Jenna's hug.

"No problem. We thought it could use a little something extra from uncle Josh and maybe aunt Debby if all works out." She smiled.

"You guys really didn't have to do that." I smiled as Jenna let go of Debby.

"Like I said, we wanted to."

"Well, we really appreciate it. Is Josh still asleep?"

"Yeah, he was up later than me so he might be awhile."