Chapter 66: Blood Bath pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Don't you dare hurt my noona, Lucas." Mark said with gritted teeth while blocking Lucas' sword with his own sword.

"You traitor! You two-faced dog!" he then starts attacking Mark.

We all broke from our trance and got ready to fight. Both sides are just watching Mark and Lucas have their sword fight.

"What is the meaning of this?! Why are we fighting each other?! I don't want this!" Jaehyung shouted hysterically.

"Lucas! Stop! That's our friend you are trying to kill!" shouted Taeyong.

They are clueless on what's going on. There is a big chance that I can convince them to side with us.

"NCT listen up!" I shouted to grab their attention. "D.A. is just using you! He wants to eliminate all of the strong gangs that's why he made this tournament. There is no definite winner cause in the end he will kill us all. He brainwashed you all!"

The clanging of metal stopped which made me look at the two who were fighting.

"H-how did you know that?" Lucas asked with a baffled face.

"I've known for long Lucas. I also know Mark is on your side. And I also know he held your families captive so that you will do everything for him."

"You knew noona?" Mark asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yes, Mark. Don't worry I am not angry at you. I am angry to that sick bastard!" I pointed on the glass-covered pedestal where D.A. is sitting comfortably with a smug look on his face.

D.A. stood up from his seat and clapped his hand.

"How smart of you Lisa to figure it out." his voice boomed through the speakers.

"Why can't you and your gang just disappear?! You're ruining my plans you brat! Ever since you joined my gang to replace your precious friend there my plans started to crumble."

Ten looks at me with shock striken face.

"You just have to make your own gang and became the strongest! That would have been my gang! But now? You are in my hands. You can't escape this arena alive and all of the people in here!" he then laughed wickedly and maniacally. "I'll wipe out all of the gangs making my gang the strongest and I will take over the government. It's a nice plan, right Lisa?"

I gritted my teeth. Why would he exist in this world? He is just plain evil.

"So, what you said about Lisa plotting my death was all a lie?! You said to me that Lisa was your leader and she ordered to kill me!!" Ten shouted.

"What?!" I reacted. "HE was my leader! He was the one who kidnapped you! He was the one who ordered his people to torture and kill you. He used you as a bait to kill me." I said with tears racing down my cheeks.

D.A. then laughed loudly so loud that it could reach the depths of hell.

"It's so fun to play with you two! Well, as much as I want to play with you guys more but you need to die. Like right now." he grinned and signalled something to his men.

Hundreds of men appeared entering the arena. We all gathered at the center with our backs on each other.

"Lisa..." Ten trailed off.

"Not now, Ice. Let's talk later but first let's kill these motherf*ckers."

"Noona, how will we defeat them? We are outnumbered and they are fully armed!" Bambam said nervously.

"Such a scaredy cat, B. I thought you're a snake?" Jinyoung oppa said with a wicked smile on his face.

"Snakes can die too hyung!" he snorted which made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing, Z?" Jackson oppa asked.

"Because you guys are a bunch of sissies." Jennie replied.

"Come on! We can kick their asses!" Rosé added.

"Did you forget we have back up?" Jisoo unnie said lazily.

"Where do you girls get that courage?!" asked Winwin.

"They didn't got it from somewhere because they are courage itself." Mark oppa said with a smile on his face.

"You guys ready?" I asked them.

A little bit hesitant but they all said yes.

"Babe? It's show time!" I said while holding my earpiece.

"The bunny is on the roll." Jungkook replied which earned a laugh from his group.

Bambam's POV

We are now surrounded by fully-armed men. With our guns on our hands, we stood there waiting for the first bullet to be fired.

Suddenly, men from the other side started to fall one by one. The men surrounding us exchange confused looks and trying to find where the bullets are from.

I smiled widely. They're here.

"Smiling so wide B will rip you face."

"Whatever you say bunny." I grinned.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyungs stay on your posts. No sudden movements. One at a time and follow the pattern."

"Copy that bunny." Hoseok hyung said followed by his laugh.

"Really funny hyung."

"Shush you two! Let's shoot some ants shall we? My hands are itching in pulling the trigger." Yoongi hyung said lazily.

"I thought you're a tech guy hyung, never imagined you as the violent type." Taehyung hyung said.

"Yeah, you always just watch during combat." Jimin hyung added.

"Guys, focus." Namjoon hyung interrupted them.

"Jin hyung it's your time to shoot." I reminded him.

"I know Kooks." he answered.

In just a minute the mens' number reduce to half.

"Hyungs once they start attacking we'll back them up."

"Copy." they all said.

Please be safe Lisa.

Lisa's POV

Once I saw the men fall one by one I signalled to Jinyoung oppa to get ready.

"Ready to attack." I half-whispered enough to be heard by everyone.

"Let's get this party started!"

I cocked my gun and started shooting.

1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
4 men fell and the blood bath started.