Chapter 58: Complete

Happy New Year everyone! I have been on a very long hiatus and I am very sorry to my readers.

Author's block is a very serious illness if you are writing a story and I am very sorry. I hope you undertand. I will try my best to update as frequent as possible.

How was your holidays? Was it good? Mine? I got sick for whole 3 weeks. Bummer right?

I hope you will enjoy this update. It's not much but still an update. Hehehe

Peace out!

Lisa's POV

Why do I suddenly feel a chill down my spine? Is someone wishing me dead? Well, with my situation right now, I guess there are lots of them.

It's been days but I am still dwelling on the words that Madam Red said to me.

"A penny for your thought?" Jungkook popped out of nowhere. "You're spacing out. What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." should I tell him about Madam Red?

"Oh ok... so... what's for lunch?" I feel guilty now. Aish! Screw the "keeping-it-from-everyone" mentality.

"Actually... Kookie I received a phone call from an unknown person. She's calling herself Madam Red."

"What did she say? Did she threatened you? Give me the number I'll track her down." This bunny is so adorable when he's worried.

"Calm you bunny tail, Kookie. She just said something that made me confused." I sat down at the sofa and munched on the cookie that Jungkook is holding.

"What is it?" Curiousity filled his brown orbs.

"I should trust my friends and she knows what really happened to Ice. Kookie, I'm confused. Should I trust Jinyoung oppa or not?" I harshly ruffled my hair out of frustration.

Jungkook smiles at me and pats my shoulder. "What do you think, love? From all of us here, you're the one who knows your members well." Pinching my cheeks he smiled again, "I know that you know the answer to your question. Think with your heart not your brain." He then stood up.

"What?! How can you think using your heart? Was human anatomy been revised?" What did he mean by that?

All I can hear is his laughter echoing in the hallway. Just what the heck is running in Jungkook's mind? Are they all bunnies?

It made me more confused. Think with my heart? I know Jinyoung oppa and Mark oppa than anyone else?

Jungkook's right. Jinyoung oppa and Mark oppa won't do anything without a strong reason. I need to talk to them.

Message sent!

I need to get ready.

XXX Café

"Here's your Triple chocolate shake with extra whipped cream. Enjoy ma'am!"

The waitress carefully placed my drink and walked away smiling. Did she recognize me? I don't think so... with my look right now? That's impossible!

"Aissh... they're late. I hate waiting. Tsk!" I impatiently tap on the table. Patience Lisa... patience.

"Lisa..." a low voice said.

As I look up, I can see three familiar faces right in front of me. They don't know what to do. Whether they will smile or not.

"You're late..." I looked at them seriously but deep inside I just want to hug them.