Chapter 63: What is Love?

Bambam's POV

"Phanee is scary. Where on earth does she hide that aura in her petite body?" I said loudly as soon I heard her motorbike revved and left the mansion.

I heard a "tsk" from Zoe. It caught all of our attention.

"Why are you all looking at me?" she asked.

"Come to think of it, Zoe. We barely know you two. What really is your history from your country? Why come to Korea when Nickhun hyung said you are one of the most powerful gangsters there?" I curiously asked her.

"And you seemed so scared of her. What really is she?" Lisa seconded.

Zoe looked at us and sighed. "It seems I need to tell it huh?" she asked us and earned nods from us. She blows on her bangs and spoke up.

"My sister... Well... You already know we are one of the most powerful gangster in our country yeah? But that is just bits of the real thing." she awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "Actually, we are not just gangsters there... Well... We are..."

Jinyoung hyung suddenly claps his hand. "Okay, guys. Let's continue this story telling later when Phanee comes back. For now, let's eat. I prepared something to celebrate."

Everyone agreed and stood up. I glanced at Zoe and she seems glad that she didn't get to tell us about them. Those girls are really mysterious. I guess I will have to wait to know what they really are.

Zoe's POV

That was so close! I am just glad Jinyoung oppa interrupted them. I need some fresh air my head aches from all the pressure.

I sneakily walked out of the house and towards the garage where my motorbike is parked. I was about to ride on it when someone pulled my arm.

"What the- Mark? What do you want?" I asked him.

"So, you and Jongin huh?" he said coldly.

"What do you mean by that exactly?" what is he talking about?

"Something happened between you two..." he said but not directed towards me but instead he seems to be talking to himself.

"Uhh... I need to get some fresh air so... Gotta go." I turned away from him but just winced in pain. He grips my wrist with so much force.

"Mark you're hurting me. Let go." trying to pull my hand from him.

"Do you like him, Zoe?" he asked emotionless.

"Why are you asking me that? And what's gotten into you? Why are you acting like this?"

"I like you. It makes me angry that the girl I like was touched by an another guy."

Wait, what? Am I hearing things? No, not now Mark. I am already trying to get rid of my feelings for you.

"Uhhh... Hahaha... Stop joking around Mark. You? Like me? Impossible!" Forcing my wrist away from his grip, I freed it and stepped away from him.

"Do you think I'm joking, Zoe? Do I look like I'm joking?" he said seriously.

No, you're not Mark. I just don't want it right now. The time dictates me not to accept it. I just can't.

"Mark...I..."

"She's mine Flame." a voice said behind Mark.

"Jongin! Why are you here?" I asked him. Here's another problem.

He walked pass Mark and stood beside me. He clung his arms on my shoulder and pulled me closer. Just what is this guy trying to do?

"She's MINE. I don't share. So, keep your paws all to yourself Flame. I found her first." he then smirked.