Chapter 43: Infiltration

Unknown person's POV

I am so freakingly bored! Why is this freaking match hasn't started yet? Who are those freaking VIP's that we are waiting for? Crossing my arms, I rest my head on the wall behind my head and trying to get a nap.

"Wicked Palette is here."

"Oohh... they reek death. It gives me goosebumps."

My eyes shot open when I heard the people above me talked. Wicked Palette? They're here?

I look at the entrance and immediately saw them. I saw the pastel rainbow haired goddess I am wishing to see again.

I followed her with my eyes as they took their seats. Steam escapes my head when I saw one of her gangmates snake his arms on her shoulder. Who is that prick? How dare he touch MY goddess! He even has the same hair as ZQueen!

"Greetings!" Shouted a guy holding a microphone in the middle of the sparring ring. "Now that we are complete, let the semi-finals begin!"

Booming applause filled the arena and the big screen above us turned on. Couldn't he be less quiet? I am already pissed off.

"Above us is the list of gang to compete with each other. Since Tokyo Undertakers were eliminated earlier and made Wicked Palette the first grand finalist, we will only have three matches today." Upon hearing this, the murmur started again. Murmur here, murmur there! Annoying sissies! My Goddess is so cool that's why they became the first grand finalist! That's why!

I stared at her dreamily when the guy beside her spotted me. He is glaring at me. I just smirk at him.

"Jade Dragons and Death Crystal please come up." Our gang is called. Finally! I will show my goddess how good I am and leave that cotton candy bunny.

"Let the match begin!"

Lisa's POV

The match started and it seems like the Jade Dragons have the upperhand. I know what will be the results so I will just check on Tuna and the others.

"Tuna, updates." I said shortly.

"We just arrived at the location." He answered.

"You need to make it fast. There's only three matches and the first one is about to end."

"Copy that, Z"

-----------------------------------------

International Gang Tournament Headquarters

Mark's (Tuna) POV

"You heard Z, right? We need to move quick." Checking if they really heard her through the CD.

"You know the drill guys. Let's move." Agust D said and we stealthily made our way to the building.

Jaebum and Yoongi are with me and we are headed to the very top of the 30-floor building. Yoongi already hacked the cameras and emergency alarms so we won't get detected. Bambam and Hoseok are together putting cameras all over the building while Jin and Namjoon are planting bombs.

We arrived at the buildings control room. We expect this floor to be fully guarded but... it's strikingly empty.

"Something's not right here." I voiced out that made Agust D look at me.

"Why is this room empty? It's as if they are just letting us in." BigJ spoke.

"I smell traps." Yoongi said.

"If it's a trap or not, let's just proceed." I said and we slowly approach the mother computer and started hacking.

---------------------------------------

Lisa's POV

My guts are telling me that something is off. I keep on fidgeting in my seat. I am nervous and worried. I hope nothing goes wrong in our infiltration plan. We are now on the last match and I haven't heard anything from them.

Kookie noticed my uneasiness, so he squeezed my hands for reassurance. I smiled weakly to him.

"Don't worry, okay. Everything's gonna be fine." He said comforting me.

"If ever something goes wrong Z, Tuna has a plan B. Trust in them." JY consoled me.

"I just hope they'll come back safe." I said worriedly.

"Z! Something went wrong!" I hear Double B shouting from the other line.

My heart stopped beating for a second.

"W-what happened, B?" My voice trembled.

"The alarm went off and the building is shutting down. Tuna hyung and the other's are still inside." I can sense Double B's panic.

"B, Hawk where the f*ck are you?" Monster growled.

"We're outside the building hyung. We almost got caught when the doors closed." Hawk answered.

"We are already in the van. Meet us here. How about Tuna and the others?" Ginger said.

"I tried communicating with them but no answer."

My body went numb when I heard Double B. What if something happened to them? I will not forgive myself if ever that happens.

"Tuna! Answer gaddammit!" I whisper shouted because I can't make a scene here.

"Agust D, for chrissake answer me! Anyone answer me!"

Everything went silent. Not even Double B and the others spoke. I cursed to myself trying to erase the things that might happen to them.

"God, please answer me." I sobbed feeling helpless.

I never should've sent them there. I never should've let them join Wicked Palette. I never should've let them join this stupid tournament in the first place!

The last match ended and we slowly exit the arena. We don't want to grab attention.

I started the engine and revved up my bike. I am going so fast. I have to help them. I don't care what will happen as long I save them.

"Z! Slow the f*ck down! Do you have a death wish?!" I hear Kookie angry on the other line.

Ignoring his scolding I even speed up more.

"I am going to save them. They need my help."

"Trust in them, Z. They will be back. Now, friggin' slow down." I could imagine him gritting his teeth.

I slowed down and got shocked when I realized that we already reached the villa. I stopped and quickly got out of the bike.

I froze when warm arms wrap around my waist and warm breathe brushes my neck.

"Don't ever do that again." Kookie rests his head on the crook of my neck. Every breathe of his sending chills down my spine.

"Z! We are on our way." D' Monster exclaimed.

"Are you with the others?" Holding my breath as I await for his reply.

"We are complete." He said.

I heaved a big sigh of relief as I heard it. Thank god they're fine.

"But..." he trailed off.

"What?! What is it?!" There is always a but! I hope it's nothing serious.

"Double B is badly injured he needs medical assistance ASAP!"

I feel my knees weaken and my legs wobble. No... not my bestfriend... not again.

"Bring him here fast! I'll prepare his medications here." JY took over seeing my mental state.

"On our way." And that's the last thing I heard before everthing went black.