Chapter 14: The Plan

"No way! All this time we've been together?! We looked for you like everywhere." Thorn shouted or should I say Rose.

"Why did we not see their likeness. Now I think of it, ZQueen likes sweets same with Lisa. When ZQueen is nervous she plays with her fingers same with Lisa." Jisoo unnie said.

"It's the same with me too unnie. I didn't even know who is who. But now that we know, we can look at each other's back smoothly. Am I right?"

"This is a shock to all of us. Its great just as Z said but we still need to use our codenames for safety reasons. We don't want other gangsters attack us during work." Tuna said.

"You're right hyung. It might affect our career." Youngjae said also known as Jaejae.

"Let's move on guys." I smiled at them. "It's time to make a plan. We need to act fast. We have busy schedules and D.A might make his move. We need to be prepared."

"What did D.A tell you?" Big J

"He sent me an invitation." I showed them my phone where D.A sent me the invitation. "It's  an invitation to an international gang tournament. He wants us to participate."

"It doesn't have any other information as to where or when the fight will take place?" Jennie

"No. The invitaion said that once you've registered in the tournament you will receive a message of the time and place. You won't know who your opponent is. The opponent will also receive the same info. That is why preparation is must the fight could be in a week or less."

"Why should we join that tournament? Is it a requisite to all of the gang in the world?" JKing

"No. You don't have to join. It's fine if only one of member of the gang joins. I also don't have the plan to join but, D.A threathened me to kill all of you if I don't join in the tournament. It's only me that he wants."

"That's why you planned on going alone? Is that it?" Bambam looked at me intently.

"Yes. I don't want you guys to get hurt. All D.A wanted is for me to join it doesn't mean you should join too. The tournament is very dangerous."

"If it's very dangerous it should be better if we all go together! No man is an island, Lisa! You need us and we need you. What harm can a tournament do?!" Bambam shouted furiously. Everyone just stood there in silence.

"You don't understand anything, B!"

"Then make us understand!" Bambam.

"I don't want you guys to die! The tournament is a fight to the death! So, I cant risk on letting you join. Not in my lifetime." I feel hot liquid flows down my cheek. I didn't notice I was already crying. I feel warm arms wrap around me. Bambam is hugging.

"You're underestimating us Z. It doesn't mean you're our leader you need to carry all the burden. What's the use of our title as the strongest gang? If you need to join that friggin' tournament, then join. But... We will join with you." Tuna said.

"We are the Wicked Palette. No one can bring us down." Big J.

"We'll show D.A he is messing with the wrong gang." JKing.

"Less talk, more action. We'll hit him like a hurricane." JY.

"I guess this is the plan?" I asked them as I wipe my tears.

"Yes, bring down D.A." Bambam then smiled at me.