Chapter 13: The Big Reveal

"What are you two talking about Z?" Enjie asked while she sat down beside me.

"You two look serious talking to each other." CWings added. "Care to share? We are a family not just a gang. So problem of one is a problem of all. Now, spill."

CWings is right. But, I don't want them to get caught in my business with D.A. I can't bear it to see them hurt.

"If you are thinking that you might get us hurt and just bear all the burden all to yourself, then you're wrong. Whether you like it or not we will help you. So just tell us Z. Two heads are better than one or should I say 12 heads are better than one?" I can feel that Enjie is smiling at me.

"Enjie is right, noona." Bambam said.

I see everyone is looking at me. I am very blessed to have friends like them. They're right. We need to solve this together.

"The more the merrier, noona." Flame said.

"We are a family and family always watch each others backs." JY added.

"I am watching your back now hyung. It's a 14-inch TB." JKing looked at JY's back and as if it's analyzing it. This guys, really.

"TB? Tuberculosis? Want to feel my fist on your face?" JY glared at JKing.

"Hahaha, just joking hyung."

"What's your plan, Z?" asked the eldest.

"Before that, we have to tell you something." Big J said.

"What is it?"

"Let's go somewhere quite first. To the headquarters?" Big J.

"I'll prepare the rides." as expected of JY.

We are now walking towards the door. The red heads caught our attention. They are currently inside a ring, fighting and they are winning. The guy that I think is Jungkook looked at me intensely while landing the final blow to their last opponent. I can sense that he is smirking behind that face mask. His look is full of hate and mockery. Unlike the Jungkook I know who always smile.

"Z, let's go." JKing tapped my shoulder.

We left the building and went to our headquarters. It's a house on top of a hill which is owned by our mafia prince JY. This guy is filthy rich.

When we got all seated Big J started to speak. He faced me.

"Z, what we are about to tell you is kinda surprising. We've already discussed it that when you come back we will tell you and that day is today." Big J

I am puzzled right now. What is it that they want to tell me that they are very serious.

"What is it? Just tell me. You know I hate suspense and cliffhangers right?" I said.

"We are here to..." as JY is saying this he is slowly removing his mask. The other members also did the same. "Reveal our real identity to you."

No way! My gangmates....they're...

"GOT7? A-and... Blackpink?!" I stood up to my surprise.

"Surprise!" Bambam awkwardly shouted.

"Yah! Bambam you knew? Why didn't you tell me? And you! You also knew." I pointed at Mark and he just gave me a peace sign.

"Wait... You know each other?" the older Mark said.

"Yeah, since the beginning." I amswered.

"These jerks didn't even tell us? So you know who our leader is and when we where looking for her you didn't tell us anything?" JKing grabbed their shirts.

"Mianhe hyung. It was her order to not say it to anyone." Bambam

"We promised to keep her identity a secret." young Mark. We have two Marks in the group.

"Well, maybe it's time to make that promise null and void." I removed my mask. "This is my identity."