Chapter 24: Their wishes

Bambam's POV

"Finally! Time to rest. What's for dinner bros? I am positively, undoubtedly hungry." I plopped myself in the sofa and turned on the tv.

"Let's just order pizza. Hey! Yugyeom! Order 4 boxes of pizza and 2 boxes of chicken." Jaebum hyung shouted while taking of his shoes.

"Why me, hyung? I am so tired." Yugyeom sat beside me.

"YAH! Jugule?! Order now or you're dead meat!" Jaebum hyung then put Yugyeom in a headlock.

"Ok, hyung. Geez!" then he started dialing.

Everyone is tired after our first battle and there are more to come. It's just the beginning of bloodlust battles and I don't know if we are ready for it, physically, emotionally and mentally.

This is for Lisa. That's what only matters to me. I want her to break free from her dark past. She must erase all the hate and anger in her heart. I don't want to see in her pretty face... That look... The look that brought many deaths. I want the old jolly Lisa back. I really miss her.

"Hey, Bamie. Why so serious? Get your crayon!" Jackson hyung then started dancing.

"Did you see Lisa's look hyung when Ajax is begging in front of her?" I asked.

"Yeah... I felt chills when I saw it. I didn't know Lisa could be like that. Is she that cold before BamBam? Why is she so angry when she faced Ajax?"

"No, she used to be a joyful kind of person. Everything changed when her bestfriend died and Ajax is the one who did it."

When I look back to that tragic event, I remember the pain Lisa felt. She won't speak to nobody, she won't eat, all she did is fight until she couldn't stand up anymore.

"That coward?! The good-for-nothing son of a gun?! Huh! Serves him right." I can see that Jackson hyung is furious. He knew about the incident, but he didn't know it was Ajax.

"Let's not talk about him hyung. He's now in hell burning. Gosh! I am hungry! Yugyeom-ah, is the pizza here?" then the bell rang.

"Just in time, bro." he opened the door and received the delivery. "Hey, guys! Dinner's here!"

Rose's POV

Lisa's look looking at Ajax evily keeps on replaying in my head. Even though she's my friend and I know who she really is, she gives me the chills. Her cold stare that can freeze a soul that would send them to their demise scares me. I wish she'll change back the way she were: bright, happy and jolly. I really wish...

Jackson's POV

Today I killed three people. These blood-stained hand of mine cannot hold her. It's so filthy to touch a pure girl like her. I should stop liking her... But this heart of mine keeps beating for her. I just wish this will end soon. No more killing. No more blood shed. I want to change for the better. Not just for me, but all of us. I want all of us to be happy without fear and anger. Live a normal life. Love and feel loved. I just wish it will come true.