Chapter 37: Welcome to Wicked Palette!

Lisa's POV

Crazy shouting and teasing filled the hideout. One second Taehyung confessed at Jennie and with one snap they're already in a relationship? Never thought of this day to happen.  I am happy for the both of them. Before they are like cats and dogs when they fight but now? Who would have thought.

"Let's celebrate!" Hoseok oppa shouted which made everyone agree.

"It's a double celebration then." I announced. "Red Phoenix, welcome to the Wicked Palette!"

The howling and shout became louder. Yugyeom and Bambam brought out the beer from the stock room while the girls prepared the food they bought. Jackson and Namjoon took over as DJs.

"Whoa! Beer! Imma drink till I drop!" Shouted Mark, the young Mark.

"Not too fast, squirt." Jaebum oppa grabbed the beer from Mark's hands.

"Hyung!" Whined Mark.

"You're still underage. So, it's a no for you." Jaebum oppa said sternly.

"Just a little taste?" Mark then gave Jaebum oppa his puppy eyes.

"No." Jaebum oppa then drinks the beer and walks away.

"Hyung!" Mark chase after Jaebum.

I just slightly laughed at them. I really miss this kind of things. Where we will just laugh and play around. Having the time of our lives.

I was in deep thought when someone tapped my shoulder and a can of beer appeared in front of me. I looked at the person who tapped me and saw Jungkook. He then sat beside me.

"Who would've thought that Taehyung will confess to Jennie?" He started.

"Yeah. I've noticed already that they like each other but just kept it to themselves." Smiling while looking at the couple sitting in the couch eating.

"Have you noticed mine too?" He said while looking at me. Those black orbs staring at me. Like black holes pulling me into the vastness of space.

"W-what do you mean?" My heart gallops like stampeding horses. Butterflies trying to escape from my stomach.

He grabs my hand without removing his stare. My knees trembled and felt weak. This is so new to me. ZQueen is not weak but... Lisa? She becomes weak when it comes to this boy in front of her.

"Did you not notice my feelings for you? Yes, I hated you before because of a stupid reason but... I could not hide the fact that..."

My eyes widen when he brought my hand to his lips and kissed the back of it.

"I love you, Lisa. Seeing you with Bambam are like thousand daggers pierced into my heart. I even got angry when Mark kissed on the cheek. I was there. I've witnessed it all."

"You were there?" My mind is so fuzzy right I could not think straight. Am I hearing it right? Or am I just dreaming? If it's a dream... I don't want to wake up.

"Yes." He smiled at me while caressing my hand. "When our first date got blown because we have a fight with some gang I felt so irritated."

"You have a fight that day too? We'll I guess we're even." I smiled awkwardly.

"That's not the point, Lisa. What I am trying to say is... I love you so much that I don't want to let you go. Every second I can't see your face is a torture. I want you to stay with me for the rest of my life."

"Jungkook..."

"Pranpriya Manoban, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I..." I am hesitating. I don't know why. I look around and see everyone's eyes are on us then I saw Bambam smiling at me with sad eyes. He nods at me with approval. I smiled at him at mouthed the words 'thank you'. I look at Jungkook again and this time I am sure of my answer.

"Yes,Jungkook. I will." His eyes grew bigger and let out his toothy grin.

"Thank you, Lisa!" He hugs, lifting me up and spins me around. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too."

"Whooooaaaaa! Double confession in one night? Let's party party!" Jin oppa shouted and we all just laughed at him.

"Before you get drunk and wasted you need to change your hair first people!" Jinyoung oppa shouted just like a mom.

"Ne, eomma!" The BTS boys shouted and we threw in a laugh.

"I'll do the honors in changing their hair." Bambam grabbed the hair dyes.
"Let's get your signature colors show, shall we?"

After like a century, the boys are already done with their hair. We could not see what color they had in their hair because Bambam kept them in one room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new members of Wicked Palette." Bambam bowed and opened the door.

We are all anticipating on what hair they would have. I especially want to see Jungkook's hair color.

The first person who went out is Namjoon oppa with his dark auburn hair. He looks so sophisticated and he let's out an 'I'm-an-alpha' aura.

"Yow, Namjoon-imnida the bomb expert. Codename: D' Monster." He grinned.

Second one who went out the room is Jin oppa with his peach hair. He looks like a flower boy whom you will fall in love with on one of those animes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jin-imnida the lovable chamelion. Codename: Ginger" He then winked at us which garnered an 'ewww' from the boys.

Next is Suga oppa with a bubblegum blue-green hair. He went out looking uninterested and looks like he was just forced to introduce himself.

"Tss. You know me already. I'm the techno-geek. Codename: Agust D" And he immediately sat down on the sofa next to Mark.

Followed Suga oppa is Hoseok oppa with his blond hair. He smiled widely and walked like he is a model in a fashion show.

"Jjang! Hoseok here! To bring you happiness and love." He winks and everyone faked to puke. "Hahaha! I am 'the hawk' (hawk sound) the handsome sniper."

Next Jimin came out with his rose pink hair. He smiled and pulled up his shirt and exposed his well-toned abs. Rose squealed while Jisoo unnie covered her eyes.

"What's up Jimin in the house."

"You got no jams Jimin!" Interrupted Hoseok oppa.

"Hyung! Let me finish." He said while pouting. "I am the cutest creeper. Pyeong pyeong." He then made finger hearts.

"It's so ewwwww!" Rose shouted.

"This is for you!" And then attacks Rose with finger hearts again.

"Codename: Nightcrawler."

Taehyung came out and pushed Jimin out of the way. His platinum gray hair standing out. I can see Jennie's eyes twinkle when she saw Taehyung oppa.

"Hehe, Kim Taehyung, Jennie's husband-to-be." Jennie blushed while Taehyung just gave her his box smile. "I am the infamous arms expert and supplier. Codename: Whistler"

Lastly, but definitely not the least Jungkook came out. I held my breath when I saw him with his multi-colored cottony candy hair. It's just like mine. He then scratched the back of his head.

"Hi! I'm Jungkook. The martial artist and sword expert." He then let out his bunny smile. Cute. I just couldn't get my eyes off him. "Codename: Cookie."

"Phase one done. Get ready for phase two." I said with a grin.