Chapter 21: Battle with The Rays

"Girls, we're here. Let's meet behind the haunted house." JKing

"Copy that." Jisoo

"Can someone pick me up. My luggage is kinda heavy. I'm at the back entrance. Thank you." Flame

"Weakling! Hahaha!" Yugyeom

"Look who's talking." Flame.

"Guys, just help Flame. I am almost done here. Let's meet in 3 minutes." I said while putting my mask on. I finished removing my hair color with the help of my unnies. I am just drying it up.

"Let's go." We got out of the rest room using the backdoor and sneaked our way towards the back of the haunted house.

When we got there we saw the boys minus JKing, BigJ and Flame.

"Hey Flame. Did you bring the whole basement?" I asked.

"No, noona. That's exagerated. I just brought a few." Flame

"A few?! You call this a few?! Your bag looks like a hardware shop!" JKing complained.

"Ppalli. We need to move first."

"Yes, noona." Flame.

A minute passed...

Flame and the others arrived and quickly distributed the knives and guns. We had Yugyeom and Youngjae scout the area.

"Ready guys? In less than 5 minutes the battle will start."

"We are always ready, Z" JY then smirked.

"Let's do this."

"Guys, guess what we saw." Jaejae

"We are fighting against The Rays." Kyum

"No way." Jennie

"Yes, way. We just saw their leader by the souvenir shop." Kyum

"While his gangmates are all over the place. There's one who entered the haunted house. One by the roller coaster, another by the Viking. Can't see where the others are." Jaejae

"Good job, boys. Stay where you are and be our eyes."

"Roger." They both said.

The Rays is a gang from Malaysia. They consist of 15 members. They rank 3rd in Malaysia in terms of win in gang fights. Their leader Ajax is a martial artist and the most dirtiest fighter in the field. He plays dirty and talks dirty. I haven't met him for a long time but he'll be sorry to meet me.

"Ok, I'll take their leader while JKing take the one by the viking. Tuna will take the one that is inside the haunted house and JY is in charge of the guy by the roller coaster. The rest, spread out."

"Yes, Z" they all said.

"Oh, and one more thing... Be careful guys."

"No worries. We'll kick some baby's bottom!" Bambam

"Kyum, Jaejae... We're on the move. You two be careful."

"Sure, Z." Kyum.

"Roger that." Jaejae

JKing's POV

It's game time! Stealth mode: ON! Can't risk showing my bare face and masked face. If I show my bare face fans will recognize me and if I show my masked face my enemy will know who they're up against.

I reached the Viking and slowly approach a guy taller than me wearing a black hoodie with a stingray logo. Great! Couldn't they assign me to a shorter guy? I am insecure about my height right now.

The guy's look screams "I am a gangster. Back off!". Seriously? Can't he have a low profile? Oh well, lucky for us we know who our enemy are. I can see he's scanning the area and people are avoiding him.

I am now a few inches from him. Creeping behind him, I grabbed him and quickly slid my sword above his throat. I can hear a gurgling sound and he stayed still. I hid him behind the bushes and quickly cleared the area.

I really hate killing people but right now it is to kill or be killed. I don't want to die now. Not yet. I still need to find that person.

"Target eliminated. I always wanted to say that. Haha!"

"Good job, JKing." ZQueen

"There's another one five meters from you, hyung. Twelve o'clock." Jaejae

"Roger."