Chapter 66: Blood Bath pt.1

"When it hurts to look back
And you're afraid to look ahead
Look at your side
Beside are your friends
Friends that will never leave you"

Lisa's POV

"Well... This is unexpected." the announcer said.

Not so surprised if I might add. I guess this saliva-spitting creature is on D.A.'s side.

"There is no way NCT are The Creepers?!" B exclaimed. "J-jaehyun..." he looks at his friend with fear and sadness.

Jaehyun also looks at him with the same emotion in his eyes. But not just Jaehyun, the rest of NCT too except one person. I am not familiar with him but I know his name. Lucas. He looks at us with anger in his eyes.

"All of NCT is here oh well almost all of NCT. Ten, Jaehyun, Lucas, Johnny, Winwin, Taeyong, Doyoung, Haechan, Yuta, Jungwoo, Taeil, Kun... And Mark?" he looked at Mark with an evil smirk. What is this announcer trying to imply? Mark is on their side but why is he giving hints that Mark is the traitor? What are they planning?

"L-lisa..." my head snapped towards the voice and saw Ten looking at me with sadness and longing in his eyes.

I am confused. Why is he acting like this? He is on D.A.'s side... But why does he look like that he didn't know ZQueen's identity. D.A. kept a file of it and surely he would've showed them. Looking at their faces... Well except Lucas' they are all shookt! (a/n Jungshookt! 😂🤣)

"My, my... It's as if the intense glares that we've witnessed earlier is now gone." the announcer grinned evily. "We need to do something, am I right my dear audience?" his grin grew wider like the mischievous Cheshire cat and that is not a good sign.

I looked at my gang. JB oppa lock eyes with me signalling me that he too thinks something bad is going to happen. Jiyoung oppa who is on my left side leaned towards my ears.

"Be alert, Z. I sense something is up. Judging by NCT's faces they dont have any idea they are fighting against us. Inform the others to be alert." he whispered. I just nod in response and secretly turned on my ear piece and leaned towards Bambam.

"Don't move, B. Just act as if I'm whispering to you." he nodded.

"Guys this is ZQueen, we have a Code: Red. Be on alert. There might be slight changes to the plan please be on standby. Don't turn off your ear pieces."

I quickly stood straight and watched the announcer as he talks to the audience. Responses flooded my ear piece confirming that they all got the message.

I turned my head to look at Flame and suprisingly is also looking at him. I smiled at him and mouthed the words that made his eyes shine with tears.

"Don't worry, we are here with you."

"Okay! The time has come to start the tournament. The Battle to the Death that you've all been waiting for!!" shouted the announcer.

Everyone's eyes grew wide, fidgeting and becoming restless.

"Let... The... Battle... Begin!!" he shouted along with a loud siren sound.

The battle already started but no one dared to move. We just looked at each other.

Lucas on the other side is agitated and looking at the other members of NCT with a glare.

"What are you doing?! Why are you not attacking?!" still no one moved a single muscle. "Screw you all!"

With a blink of an eye he pulled a sword behind him and dashed towards me. I was caught of guard with his sudden attack and just waited for the blade of his sword to hit my skin. But no cold metal hit me.