Randy🖤

Andy-

A couple months ago, Rye broke up with me. He told me that he thought we just weren't right for each other, but he still wanted to be my best friend, and I of course said yes. Ever since then, I haven't slept much. I've been down and haven't really been talking to anyone much. I don't come out of my room unless it to film for our YouTube channels or go to the studio. People have noticed this, but no ones questioned it.

Rye and Mikey have become extremely close again. There practically the inseparable ones now. And today I happened to go downstairs at the wrong time.

"Hey, Fovvs. Where've you been?" Rye asked as he stood over the counter, preparing two cups of tea. I just thought they were probably for him and Mikey.

"Just working on music and stuff and trying to catch up on sleep." I replied, obviously lying, but he chose to ignore it, thankfully.

"Oh, cool. By the way, my girlfriend is here." He said like it was no big deal. I stopped in my tracks, almost dropping the water bottle I had just grabbed from the fridge. I looked down, trying to hide my face and any emotion that was on it.

"You've got a girlfriend?" I asked after clearing my through, making sure my voice wouldn't break.

"Yeah, she's really lovely. I think you'd get along well with her." Eye replied. I finally looked up, offering him a small, noticeably sad smile, but he didn't even notice it. "Alright, well I'm gonna take her this tea before it gets too cold. Stop by my room later and say hi, yeah?" He said, picking up the teas and walking to the door.

"Of course." I replied as politely as I could. When he walked out and the door closed, I immediately felt the tears falling from my eyes. I quickly ran upstairs to my room and flipped down on my bed, sending Harvey a quick text so he would come over.

Harvey was the only one that knew how much I was struggling with this. That's why he made me go to Mexico with him. Yes, he did need a guitarist, but he also had about a million people who would've done it in a heartbeat that weren't already in a boyband, but he insisted I go so I could get away and forget about everything. I was honestly really great full for that.

"Hey, bud." I heard Harvey's voice as he entered my room and kicked his shoes off. I sniffled and rolled over, making room for him on my bed.

He automatically laid down beside me and placed his hand on my cheek, wiping away the many tears.

"What's wrong?" He whispered, looking at me with worry clear in his eyes.

"R-Rye's got a g-girlfriend." I managed to get out. Harvey's expression softened even more and he pulled me close to him, making it easy for me to burry my head in the crook of his neck.

"It's ok, Andy. He's a douche and he doesn't deserve your love if he can just forget about it and move on that easily." Harvey cwhispered into my ear, rubbing his hand up and done my back soothingly.

"It just hurts, Harv." I whimpered, shrinking into myself even further, trying to escape the feeling of hurt inside me.

There was a knock on my door and before I could tell whoever it was to go away, they burst through the door. I sat up quickly, wiping my eyes in the process and looked to the door to see Rye standing there, a frown on his face and looking down.

"Sorry, was I interrupting anything?" He asked, still not letting his eyes leave the ground. I sighed.

"No." I replied, my voice hoarse from crying. Rye could tell I had been crying and that's when he looked up.

"Are you ok?" He asked immediately, seeing the tear stains on my cheeks and my red, puffy eyes. All I could do was nod. But then I saw a tear of his own slip out of his eye.

"I'm gonna leave you guys to talk." Harvey said as he stood up, ruffling my hair as he walked passed me. Once he left, he closed the door to give us some privacy.

"I just came to tell you that my girlfriend broke up with me. She told me that I'm in love, and it's not with her. A-and she's right, Andy. I'm still in love with you. I don't know what I was thinking when I broke up with you. But your obviously with Harvey now so it's ok. I'll just let you be hap-" Before Rye could finish saying his last sentence and leave, I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He was caught off guard but wrapped his arms around me and held me tight nonetheless. I breathed in his familiar scent that I hadn't smelled in so long. It was nice to finally be back in his arms.

"I'm not with Harvey. He was just helping me...cope with everything. But I'm not with him, I promise. I could never stop loving you, Rye." I spoke.

The look in his eyes was indescribable. They were shining so bright, filled with so much love and happiness. Before I could even blink, his lips were on mine, no power in it, just love. I smiled into the kiss and reached my hand up to rest it against his jaw, feeling the familiar stubble scratch the palm of my hand. We pulled a few minutes later, no words needing to be shared, just admiring each other and the love we had.

~

-|So like I wrote this a long time ago but I guess I'm gonna publish it now cause I have nothing else to post so I hope you like it!|-