Imagine (Rye X Andy 4)

-|Just a quick disclaimer, the whole rye calling Andy 'mi amor' thing is not my origal idea. I don't remember who it was that I saw use it first, but it's not original to me but I thought it was really cute and sweet.|-

Third Person-

"I can't believe you, Andy!" Rye yells out into the small room.

Rye and Amdy had been having an argument. Andy had been called into Rye's room, and at Rye's first words, he was already a shaking, anxious mess.

"I don't understand, Rye! I don't get it! What did I do? Please tell me so I can fix it!" Andy says back. His voice is a bit shaky, but he tries to stay as calm as possible.

"Fix it! Oh, Andy, there's no fixing this! The damage has been done, and I don't think there's anyway we can 'fix this'." Rye's voice seems to get harsher and harsher at every word that leaves his lips.

Andy doesn't know why he's being yelled at. He doesn't know what he did wrong. All he does know is that he wants his boyfriend back, because the boy standing in front of him, messy hair, red face, fisted hands, angry eyes, that's not his boyfriend.

"I don't know what I did, Rye." Andy pleads, almost in a whisper. His body can't take it anymore, he's freaking out. His hands are shaking when they reach for Rye's, but he's pushed away forcefully.

"I know exactly what you did, Andy. I know what you did and I know you do too!" Rye almost screams. He turns and kneels down, punching the bed a few times and groaning in frustration.

Andy feels his cheeks becoming wet and accidentally let's a sob leave his parted lips. He doesn't know what to say. He truthfully doesn't know what he did.

Andy watched as Rye collapses to the ground, sitting to where his back is resting against the side of his bed. Rye takes his face into his hands and wraps his own fingers into his tangled hair. He's so mad and upset and disappointed.

"Rye, I don't know what I did, but I'm gonna tell you what I do know." Andy says, trying to stay calm. He tentatively sits on the bed opposite where Rye is sitting on the floor. "I know that I don't want this to be the end of us. I want us to grow together and become stronger together. I want to spend everyday of my life with you. I wanna grow old with you and start a family with you. I wanna buy a house together and fill it with all the things we love because it'll be ours and no one else's. I wanna put rocking chairs on the porch and rock in them with you. I wanna be eighty years old and sitting in those rocking chairs, holding hands and drinking tea and reading books. We can sit in the rocking chairs and watch our grandchildren run around the garden. Please don't let this end here, Rye. I love you so fucking much." By the end of it, Andy was in tears and Rye had lifted his head up, his eyes glossed over and he seemed more relaxed.

Their eyes met and it didn't even take a second before Rye's arms were around Andy and they were lifting him up, holding Andy close to his body. Andy's legs were around Rye's waist and Rye's face was burried into Andy's neck. Rye was placing small kisses against Andy's tender skin, causing the paler boy to giggle.

"I'm so sorry, mi amor. I was being so stupid. I promise you this is not the end. I promise that we will grow old in rocking chairs. Anything you want, baby, I rpomise I'll make it happen. Your the most special thing I have, and I don't want to ever loose you. I love you more than anything, mi amor." Rye speaks into Andy's neck. Andy's tears fell harder, but they were a softer kind this time, ones of happiness and hopefulness. He squeezed his arms tight around his caring boyfriend's shoulders and giggled ever so softly.

"I love you, Rye."

-Time Skip-

Rye-

It has been a month since Andy and I's little argument thing. Hearing him speak those words really sparked a fire inside me. I knew that we would be moving, as a band, into our very first house, but none of the other boys knew yet. The minute that Andy had fallen asleep after I had held him and we had kissed a bunch, I instantly grabbed my computer and ordered two very special items that I was sure Andy would adore.

And now it's the first night in the house, and once I'm sure Andy is fast asleep, I jump up, quickly walking to the front of the house. I grab the two boxes I had set out there earlier and turn the light so I can see what I'm doing. I carefully put together my surprise and when it's all done, I stand back and smile at the finished product, walking back into the house and turning the light off.

In the morning, I wake up first. I quickly get up and head to the kitchen, brewing two cups of tea and carrying them outside. I walk back into the room where everyone slept and smile as Mikey, Brook, and Jack were all still asleep, Jack and Brook still cuddling to their hearts content.

I carefully lay down next to Andy, reaching my hand up and and gently caressing his cheek. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he smiles when he looks into my eyes.

"Morning, mi amor. Come with me, I have a surprise for you." I whisper softly, lifting my head up to press a kiss against his forehead. His eyes fluttered a bit, trying to blink the sleep away.

I stand up and offer him my hand, which he takes. I pull him up to a standing position and peck his lips softly before intertwining our fingers and leading him out to the front porch. Once we get on the porch, I inform him to turn to his left. He does so and the smile on his face is the best reward I could ever ask for.

"Rye." Is all he says. He turns to me, a single tear on his cheek. I smile softly and pull him to my chest, holding him tight. "You listened to me."

"Of course I did, baby. I wanted to make you happy." I whisper. He pulls away and gives me a proper kiss.

"You always make me happy, babe." He whispers back.

He then sits in the white rocking chair with a cactus pillow sitting on it. I chuckle and sit on mine, a bee pillow perched upon the white painted wood.

We sit there in silence, drinking our tea and watching the sunrise. It was amazing. Let's just say that was the birth of a new tradition shared between the two of us. Definitely the best tradition ever.

~

-|I kinda like this one. I think it's kinda cute. Anyways, it's super long, I hope you enjoyed it!|-