Brook Request

This one's for @YoutubePuppies with Brook, hope you enjoy it! (Btw, sorry if it's not really what you were hoping for, I couldn't bring myself to make Andy, aka my favorite member, a complete bad guy. Sorry if that sounds selfish, but I tried to do that but I just couldn't. I hope you understand)

___________________________

Jazzy's pov-

There were so many emotions running through my head. I couldn't think straight.

So basically, Andy has been going through some stuff lately, and he went out with some friends and came back to the flat, drunk. I was with Brook, aka .y boyfriend, in the kitchen when A Dy stormed through the door and demanded I speak with him, alone. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the stairs. He sat down on the steps, pulling me down beside him.

"What's up, And-" I was cut off by him placing his finger gently over my mouth, stopping me from speaking.

"Shh. I wanna tell you something." He slurred. "I think I'm love with you." He said before leaning in towards me and kissing me. I tried to push him off of me, but he was too strong. I knew something was really up with him cause this isn't Andy.

Just then, Brook walked out the flat door and saw Andy all over me. I gave him a look that said 'help' and he immediately tried to pull Andy off of me, but he wasn't strong enough. He poked his head back into the flat and called for Rye to help him. Rye came running out the flat and pulled Andy off of me easily. I immediately latched myself onto the closest person, which happened to be Jack, as Brook was busy yelling at Andy.

I had tears streaming down my cheeks and I was a sobbing mess. I don't blame Andy, I know he's not ok right now, and he's under the influence of alcohol, but it still shook me a lot.

Jack just held me,as Brook continued to yell at Andy, running his hand up and down my back in a soothing way. Rye was still holding a very odd and ashamed Andy. Mikey put a hand on Brooks shoulder, silencing the frustrated boy. Mikey nodded towards me. Brook looked at me, his face immediately softening. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me as the other three boys dragged Andy down the steps and out of the flat building.

I cried into Brooks chest. He just held me, whispering soothing things into my ear. Once I had calmed down a bit, Brook led me into the flat and to his bunk.

"The boys said they were taking Andy to the park for a bit until he calms down. Are you ok?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah. I just feel bad for Andy." I said, looking at the floor. Brook gave me a confused look. "Well, I don't know. He just has so much going on right now, and the fact that he feels like he needs to drink the pain away." I explained. Brook took my hand in his, and put his other hand under my chin, making me look at him. I could see worry and pain written all over his face.

"You... You don't like him, do you?" He asked. I climbed into his lap so I was straddling him.

"No, of course not! Why would you say that?" I asked him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and fingers into his soft hair.

"Well... I don't know. I guess I just got a bit jealous." He replied as his cheeks turned a scarlet color. He tried to turn his head away but I grabbed his and made him look at me.

"I love you Brook" I whispered as we both started leaning in, our lips connecting in the most love filled, and also heated, kiss I had ever had.

Brook flipped us over so I was laying down on his bed while he was on top of me. He moved from my lips to my jaw and to my neck, before going back up.

Just as Brook has gotten his shirt off, Rye walked through the door, the others following. Brook quickly got off of me and threw his shirt back on.

"Well then, sorry guys, but Andy wants to talk to you." Rye said, scratching the sack of his neck.

"Listen, I don't know what got into me on those stairs, Jazzy. That's not me, and I hope you know that. I'm sorry and I really hope this doesn't change anything between us." Andy said. He genuinely looked upset.

"Andy, it's ok. I know your going through some stuff right now, I get it. I just have one question, do you actually like me?" I asked him as I grabbed onto Brooks hand.

"I... I do. But I promise I won't let anything happen because I want to be your friend and I could never do that to Brook. I was drunk earlier and I hope Brook cab forgive me, too." Andy said. I looked over to Brook and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, mate it's alright. Just don't lay your hands on her again, ok?" Brook responded. Andy nodded his head.

We all had a big group hug and decided to just hang out and talk the rest of the night.

___________________________

I'm sorry, I know this is poop. But, I tried. I hope you enjoyed it even a bit. Sorry it took so long.

REQUEST ARE STILL OPEN!!!

If you want a request, all you have to do is either comment on here or dm me on my insta sillysausage_fovvs the following:
-your hair color
-Your eye color
-Your name
-Your nickname(not required)
-which boy you'd like it to be with(yes, I do Harvey requests as well)
-a quick summary/story line
And anything else you feel would be needed!

Thank you guys for reading and support this book!

Ilya

~