Imagine ( Rye X Andy 1)

- Back To You · Selena Gomez -

Rye-

Took you like a shot, thought that I could chase you with the cold evening let a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you.

I took things way too fast, a thought that has never left my mind, even with the countless amounts of liquor running through my body. It's been two years, and you'd think I'd have moved on by now, but no, my feelings are still the same.

And every time we talk, every single word builds up to this moment and I gotta convince myself I don't want you even though I do.

Of course I'm at another one of Mikey's typical parties, and of course Andy was there. And of course we talked. Basic stuff. I had to contain myself and say over and over again in my head that I don't want him, but I really do.

You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you. I know it's forward but it's true.

"God I can't take it any longer. Rye, you broke my heart but the truth is that I'm healed now and all my heart wants is you. I know this is random and crazy, but it's true." His past words had all gone in one ear and out the other, but these ones stuck.

I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to, when I'm lying close to someone else you're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it. If I could do it all again, I know if go back to you.

"The truth is I just wanna hold you when I know I can't. When I'm lying next to someone your all I can think about. If I could do it all again I'd go back to you instead of to that damn party." My words held so much meaning and emotion and I just prayed that he could see this.

I never got it right. Playing and replaying old conversations, overthinking every word and I hate it cause it's not me.

"I never understood. I've replayed the conversation so many times in my head just overthinking everything I said wrong and I don't like it because that's not me." His eyes were brimmed with tears. I grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway to a more quiet room.

And what's the point in hiding? Everybody knows we got unfinished business and I'd regret it if I didn't say this isn't what it could be.

"Everyone knows we're not over each other. I mean we've made it kinda obvious. I'd regret it if I didn't say that we could still be more than friends." I pointed out and sat on the small bed and in the dimly lit room. He sat beside me and nodded his head, agreeing with me.

You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you. I know is forward but it's true.

I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to, when I'm lying close to someone else you're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it. If I could do it all again, I know if go back to you.

You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you. I know it's forward but it's true. Wont lie, I'd go back to you.

"I know you broke my heart, but it's back to beating for you. I know it's forward but it's true. I won't lie, I would go back to you." He spoke in almost a whispered as the blue eyes I've missed so much looked up at me through thick eyelashes.

You know my thoughts are running loose, it's just a thing you make me do. And I could fight but what's the use. I know I'd go back to you.

"My thoughts are going crazing because of you. I could try to fight my feelings but I just want to go back to you so bad." I replied in the same tone. He blushed and rested his hand on my chest.

"Will you take me back, Andy?" I asked nervously, afraid of being rejected for something I've been waiting for for two years now.

"Of course." His soft voice filled my ears and we wasted no time. His lips were on mine in seconds. His fingers were ing my hair as mine roamed his torso from his chest to his waist, down to his hips and then to his back.

I always knew I'd go back to you.

~

-|This sounded like a good idea in my head and then I wrote the lyrics down and then the dialogue and...let's just say I hate this but I'm gonna post it anyways cause I have nothing else to post. If you made it this far, congrats👏🏻|-