Request (Harvey X Liz)

Hi. So this is a request for LizWinter101
Hope you enjoy it!(Sorry it took me so long, school has started again and I'm getting stressed again and yeah. Sorry)
___________________________

Liz's pov-

It was a Friday and I was over at the boys' flat and we were all just laying around and having a laugh. It was four in the afternoon when Jack, Rye, Andy, and Mikey decided to go to Asda. Harvey, Brook and I decided to stay back at the flat and continue talking since we didn't really feel like getting kicked out of Asda.

"Hey, Liz, can we talk in the kitchen real quick please?" Brook asked. I nodded and stood up from my place on the couch, walking into the kitchen, Brook following and closing the door behind him. I lifted myself up to where I was sitting on the counter and Brook leaned up against the fridge.

"So, whats up, Brooky?" I asked him. He brought his hand to the back of his neck while looking at the floor.

"Um, this isn't exactly easy to tell you, but, I kinda like you," he said. Oh no. This is bad. I immediately felt my face go bright red and I couldn't form words with my mouth. "So, do you like me too?"

"B-brook. I'm so sorry. I just, I, I'm sorry Brook, but I like someone else," I said, instantly feeling really bad.

"Oh. Um. Who?" He asked and I could hear the sadness in his voice and I could see the tears in his eyes.

"Um, your gonna hate me, but I kinda like Harvey. I hope this doesn't change our friendship because I still love you just as a brother rather than a lover. I'm sorry." I told Brook.

"It's ok, Liz, I get it. It's probably just a stupid little crush anyways and it'll be gone soon." Brook said. I hopped down from the counter and wrapped my arms around him.

Then, in through the door came Harvey. He saw me holding a very emotional Brook and gave me a confused look. I gave him a look that said later and he nodded.

"I'm gonna go for a walk. See you in a bit." Brook said before grabbing his phone and exciting the flat.

"So whats up with him?" Harvey asked me once he knew Brook was out of the flat.

"Um, don't tell him I told you, but he told me that he likes me and I told him that I like someone else. It broke my heart to tell him that but I couldn't lie to him and say that I did like him." I said quickly. Harv suddenly looked hopeful.

He glanced at me before asking "who do you like?"

"You" I whispered, looking at the floor, a light blush appearing on my cheeks.

"Really? Cause I kinda like you too," Harv said before moving towards me. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face so we were looking at each other. We both started leaning in before our lips touched in a short yet passionate kiss.

When we broke apart, we looked to the doorway to see a happy Rye and an annoyed Mikey.

"So, your gonna brake Brooks heart and then kiss Harvey, huh? What's gotten into you, Liz?" Mikey asked now angry. I felt the tears form in my eyes and I tried to explain to him but I couldn't. Harvey could tell I was struggling so he spoke up for me.

"She doesn't like Brook in that way so she's not gonna stand here and lie to him and tell him that she does like him like that. She cares too much about him as a brother to do that to him, but she does like me. And I'm the one that kissed her so take a chill pill Mikey!" Harvey said maybe a little too harshly.

"Alright everyone stop! I'm ok! It's just a stupid little crush and it'll all go away soon. Stop getting mad at Liz and stop getting mad at Mikey! Liz, your still my sister, and Harv your still my brother! This won't change anything between us, do you hear me?" Brook shouted. We all nodded.

"I'm sorry, Liz, I am happy for you and Harv, I just don't want Brook to be hurt." Mikey apologized. I went up to him and gave him hug.

After a few hours, we were all settled into the boys bedroom again, Andy on his bunk, Mikey on Ryes bunk, Jack asleep in his bed, Brook and Rye on Mikey's bed, and me and Harvey on the couch. I was cuddled into Harvey's side, my head on his shoulder, one of his arms around my back and the other in my lap.

This just felt right.

___________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry for slow updates and I'm sorry that this took me so long! I'll try to get a few oneshots out soon, I already have a few in mind.

Anyways:

REQUEST ARE STILL OPEN!!!

If you want a request, all you have to do is either comment on here or dm me on my insta sillysausage_fovvs the following:
-your hair color
-Your eye color
-Your name
-Your nickname(not required)
-which boy you'd like it to be with(yes, I do Harvey requests as well)
-a quick summary/story line
And anything else you feel would be needed!

Thank you so much!!

Ilya

~

(My sister would usually edit these but she's really stressed and busy right now, so I'm just gonna publish this the way it is!)