Imagine (Rye X Andy 3)

Third Person-

Andy was exhausted. He had spent the last couple of months planning and completing multiple things on his best friends seemingly never ending bucket list, all thanks to his parents' millions of dollars. And no, the only reason that he was doing this was not because his friend had saved him when he was getting the life beaten out of him the previous school year, although that was part of the reason. The real reason he did this was because he was utterly and truly in love with his best friend, Ryan Beaumont, and he wanted to do anything he could to make Rye happy because seeing him happy made Andy happy.

So there he sat on the warm sand of a deserted beach in the middle of no where, legs crossed and eyes trained on the sun reflecting off the water as it slowly crept closer and closer to the horizon. The small blonde boy jumped a little when a hand landed on his shoulder and a familiar body was sat next to his. He relaxed the moment he knew who it was, though, and smiled softly, his eyes never leaving the water.

"Hey." Rye broke the comfortable silence between them.

"Hi." Andy replied so softly that it was almost a whisper.

"It's sad to think that this is our last night here." The taller, brown haired boy spoke again. Andy sighed.

"I know. But it was the best way to spend our first summer as graduated students." Andy spoke happily, picking up a handful of sand and letting it slip between his fungers and back to the ground where it belonged.

"Hey, were not students anymore!" Rye chuckled lightly, to which Andy snorted and shook his head. "But your right, it truly was."

They sat there for a few more minutes, letting the silence around then return, the only sound being the gentle waves crashing against the nearby cliff.

"Why'd you do all of this?" The brunette asked, placing his hands behind him and leaning back against them, genuinely curious as to why his friend suddenly wanted to do all of these spontaneous things for him.

"What do you mean?" Andy tried to play it off as if he didn't know what Rye was talking about, but he definitely did.

"Well, you brought me here, a place I've always wanted to come to. And you literally fulfilled like ten things on my bucket list. And I really appreciate it, but why?" Rye asked.

Andy stayed silent for a good minute longer, continuing to stare out at the sea.

"I owed you for saving me from those bastards at school." The blonde finally answered, knowing full well that Rye knew he was only telling part of the truth, and he silently cursed Rye for knowing him so well.

"Tell me the real reason." The boys eager eyes shined and reflected the beautiful colors painted across the sky.

"Let's watch the sunset." Andy quickly changed the subject, turning his full attention back to the sky that was now a perfect mix of pink, purple, yellow, orange, and peach. Rye let out a throaty chuckled.

"You know I'm not gonna let it go that easily, right?" He asked his smaller friend, who smiled and turned slightly to face him, silently scooting closer to Rye and resting his head on his broad shoulder. Rye smiled to himself and wrapped his arm around Andy's waist, pulling him even closer.

"I know." Andy replied quietly.

They both then sat in silence, again, and watched the sun slowly disappear below the horrizon.

"Thank you, Andy, for everything." Rye whispered.

Andy lifted his head from Rye's shoulder and looked up into his eyes. They each smiled softly, and Rye couldn't hold himself back any longer. He grabbed Andy's face in both of his hands and brought their lips together in a slow, loving kiss that gave them both butterflies in their bellies and imaginary fireworks seemed to go off all around them. When they finally pulled away, Rye had a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"I bet you didn't know that was at the top of my bucket list." He whispered for only Andy to hear.

Andy's cheeks turned a deep red that somehow perfectly matched the red color of the sky beyond them.

~

-|Ok so I'm in an honors English class, so basically what that means is I'm a year above where the rest of my class is, and we've been doing a lot of writing where we've had to use a lot of imagery and go into lots of detail and stuff and it's been inspiring me to come up with a lot of ideas in my head and I finally just decided to write this one down and came up with this. If I'm being honest, I could write a whole freaking book one this one oneshot right now, but I'm gonna hold back (maybe after I finally finish one of my other millions of books, lol). Anyways, I hope you like this as much as I do!|-