Imagine (Rye + Andy + Jack 1)

Andy's pov-

I ran my fingers slowly through the poor Irish boys hair as he cried. I sighed. Rye and Mikey were away at a wedding for someone they knew back at home, and we were both missing Rye like crazy. He's typically the glue that holds our relationship together, and without him here, I've had to be strong, for Jack's sake.

"Why did he go, Andy." He cried and held onto me tighter.

"He had to go support his friend, baby. I'm here though." I said softly. He had done a fairly good job of holding his emotions in until today when we saw all the Instagram stories.

"I know your here. But I want you both." He whispered. I sighed again and pulled him up so his head was no longer in my lap. I placed him down beside me and decided to text Rye.

Andy- Can you FaceTime? Jack's really upset.

Rye- Of course love, one minute❤️

He replied almost instantly. I gave him a bit of time before the phone started ringing. Jack's ears perked up and he lifted his head from my shoulder as I answered. Rye's smile popped up on the screen.

"Hey loves!" He said softly. I smiled and propped my phone up so I could hold Jack tighter.

"Ryan!" Jack said happily as he wiped his eyes. I giggled and Rye let out a chuckle.

"Don't cry, Jackie. I'll be home soon, I promise!" He said through the screen. Jack smiled widely and his eyes lit up. "I have to go now. Sorry it was so short, but I'm currently hiding the restroom to make this call. I love you both and I'll be home in just a few short days, ok?" He said and smiled sadly. We both nodded as Jack nuzzled his face into my neck and yawned. Rye and I giggled at his cuteness.

"Thank you Rye, I would've never been able to calm him down." I said sadly. He shook his head.

"Yes you would have. He's just upset. He loves you a lot, Andy. And so do I." He said and smiled fondly through the screen. "Now wipe your tears away and go to sleep. I love you." He said softly. I felt my cheeks heat up and reached up, noticing I was crying.

"Please hurry home. I love you too." I said sadly.

"I'll try my best. Bye, baby." He whispered the end part.

"Bye." I also whispered as to not wake Jack up. He smiled and hung up.

I sat my phone down on Ryes bedside table and then laid down, pulling Jack down with me. He cuddled closer to me and grabbed onto my shirt.

"I love you Andy." He said before soft snores escaped his lips again. I rubbed his back.

"I love you too." I whispered into his ear in hopes that he could still hear it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I didn't pay much attention to it as I held Jack closer to me. He was still sleeping peacefully.

I felt the bed dip behind me and then an arm around my waist. I watched as Rye's hand rested on Jack's hip. Jack stirred but stayed asleep. I placed my hand over Rye's. I felt him place his lips to the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Hi baby." He whispered in my ear.

"You came home early." I said as I turned over so I was facing him, not wanting to wake Jack up. He looked into my eyes.

"Yes, I did. My boys needed me." He said and smiled. I couldn't wait any longer and leaned up to kiss his lips. We both smiled into it. "Go back to sleep, baby. I'll be here when you wake up." He whispered once we had pulled apart. I nodded my head and placed it against his bare chest.

Before I fell asleep I felt another pair of arms around my waist. And the voice of an exited Jack being shushed by Rye.

"I know. Go back to sleep Jackie, I'll be here when you wake up." Was the last thing I heard before a head was nuzzled into the back of my neck and another in my hair.

___________________________

I really enjoyed writing this. I kinda wanna make it into a book but at the same time I have a lot of books to update already. What do you think?

Ilya❤️💫

~