Imagine (Andy X Reader 2)

Y/n pov-

"Babe, stop and think about what your saying." Andy said calmly, trying to grab my hand. I slapped his away and cowered back further.

"Me? Think about what I'm saying? Am I not making myself clear to you?" I said harshly, a little too harsh.

"Babe you know I'd never do anything to hurt you! I don't know where you got this idea from." He said and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Don't you dare 'babe' me because right now I'm far from your 'babe'!" I yelled. He looked like he was about to cry. The door flew open and in came Rye.

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked as he stood between us. We both started speaking at the same time. "Shut up! One at a time. Y/n, speak." He said and turned his attention to me.

"You wanna know what's going on? Well, your best friend over there cheated on me and he won't admit it! I just know that he did." I yelled. I could feel my eyes swelling up.

Did I have any evidence? No. Did I have the right to be doing this to him? Honestly, no. But here I stood, hands in fists, ready to punch something.

"Y/n you know I wouldn't even think about another girl like that." He stated. He sounded defeated. I couldn't believe what I was doing to him.

I felt the world spin around me. The tears started falling as I fell into Rye. I heard him sigh as I completely broke down. I felt the arms around my waist become shorter as I was passed onto someone else, Andy. I cried harder and buried my face into his shoulder. He rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry. I know you wouldn't do that. I'm just being stupid." I said between sobs as I felt his shirt grow more damp beneath me.

"Shh baby, don't apologise. I know you didn't mean it. You've been so stressed lately, I understand, ok?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded my head and felt us collapse onto the bed. He lifted my head off his shoulder made me look at him. He connected our lips briefly, leaving me wanting more but knowing this wasn't the right time.

"I love you." He said with so much passion in his voice. I felt a smile creep onto my lips. His thumb ran over my soft lips and his hand moved down to my shoulder.

"I don't want to do anything anymore. I just want to stay home with you. Please." I said softly, feeling exhausted. He nodded his head and pulled me close.

"If you don't want to go anywhere than we can stay right here for as long as you want." He replied and kissed the tip of my nose. I bit my lip softly and closed my eyes. I can't believe I was stupid enough to jeopardize moments like this with him.

"Let's watch a movie and relax. Your too stressed." He said softly, standing up off the bed. He grabbed my textbooks from the bed and threw them onto the table. "You can study later." He said and put a random movie on the TV. He laid down on the bed, pulling the covers up his body and holding them open for me. I climbed under them and cuddled into him. He hummed softly and wrapped both his arms tightly around my waist, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you, Andrew." I whispered softly.

"I love you more, y/n."

___________________________

I hope this is ok. I actually hadn't planned on updating this book today but as some of you may know, I tend to write about whatever emotion I'm feeling at the moment, and I was feeling a bit angry so I came up with this. Sorry for not updating a whole lot.

Ilya❤️💫

~