Imagine (Andy+Mikey+Rye 1)

Andy's pov-

We had been filming all day. I had forgotten my inhaler at the flat and I was only freaking out a little bit. Rye and Mikey, my boyfriends, were always concerned about me since I tend to forget my inhaler and they always freak out when I tell them I've forgotten it, so I didn't tell them I forgot it. We are currently walking to the next location. Rye walked up beside me and put his arm around my waist.

"You alright, baby?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes because I didn't want them to freak out.

Mikey walked beside me on the other side and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. We were doing a lot of walking and it was suddenly getting harder to breathe. Rye noticed and stopped walking causing Mikey and I to stop as well.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Mikey asked. I didn't answer but instead started weezing from the lack of air. Mikey and Rye exchanged a concerned looked before looking back at me.

"Do you have your inhaler, baby?" Rye asked me. I shook my head no. And they both went into a panic.

"Wait, Rye didn't you put one in your backpack just in case?" Mikey rushed out. Rye flung his bag off his shoulder and started throwing things about to find the inhaler. When he found it he quickly handed it to me and I through the cap to the ground and put it up to my mouth. I instantly started breathing better. Mikey and Rye let out a sigh of relief and gathered me into a group hug. I melted into their arms and they held me tight.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't want you guys to freak out." I said to them.

"Aw baby, next time just tell us cause then I could've given the one in my bag to you sooner and we wouldn't have panicked as much. We love you." Rye said, lightly squeezing my waist.

"Yeah, Fovvs. Don't be affraid to tell us. I love you both so much." Mikey said. I wrapped an arm around each of them.

"I love you guys too." I said to them.

"Alright as cute as you guys are and as much as I'd love to give you more time to calm down, Andy, we're running out of daylight and we've got two covers to film." Chris informed us. We all chuckeled. Rye gathered me in his arms and picked me up bridal style. Mikey walked beside us and wrapped his arm around Rye's waist.

-Time skip~back at flat-

We were now back at the flat and about to go to sleep. We pulled the futon out and got the blankets and pillows situated. Mikey and Rye laid down, leaving just enough room for me in between them. I laid with my back against Rye's chest and facing Mikey. They both wrapped their arms around my waist. I gave Mikey a gentle kiss on the lips. We both heard Rye whimper.

"Did you think I forgot about you?" I asked. He shook his head and mumbled a no before leaning over and kissing Mikey then me. Once he laid back down, I rested my head against Mikey's chest. The two must have thought I fell asleep as they started to talk about me.

"I feel bad that we didn't notice his breathing before it got real bad." Mikey whispered.

"Yeah, me too. Do you suppose were a bit too protective over him?" Rye whispered to Mikey. Mikey chuckled a bit.

"I suppose maybe a little bit. But I'd rather us be too protective than not protective enough and then when he needs us we not be protective enough." I heard Mikey say, but it was muffled as his head was probably in Rye's neck.

"Yeah, your right." Rye said. "I'm still worried about him though. I know he's ok, but I just can't help but be worried. He's our baby and I don't want to loose him." Ry finished as his voice cracked at the end. I turned around in there arms so I was facing Rye's chest and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You won't loose me. And from now on I'll tell you when I forget my inhaler. I love you guys so much." I said to them both. Mikey scooted closer and kissed the back of my neck lightly as Rye wrapped his arms around me even tighter.

"I love you both too." Rye said.

"As do I. Now it's getting late and we've got to go to the studio and gym tomorrow so let's get some sleep." Mikey said. We all agreed and closed our eyes, falling asleep wrapped in the warmth and comfort of eachother.

___________________________

I'm so so so so so so sorry it took me so long. I've been in a really weird place lately and I'm trying to update four different books so please forgive me. I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you think of this more than like a two person relationship thing(idk what the technical term for it is). An Fletcher me know if you'd like to see more like this possibly.

Ilya

~