Randy 7🖤

-|Sorry for so much Randy, I just find it easiest to right about them|-

Third Person-

"Hey, babe, can you fold these for me?" Rye asked his husband as he entered the room.

But Rye soon forgot about the laundry he was holding, the basket falling to the floor and it's contents spilling everywhere. His attention was fully on his blonde haired husband as he had silent tears flowing down his cheeks and something in his hands.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Rye pleaded with Andy, sitting down beside the smaller boy and wrapping a comforting arm around his waist.

Andy wiped his cheeks and sniffled, keeping his eyes trained on what appeared to be a photograph in his hands.

"It was supposed to be a surprise. I was gonna make it special, because I know how long you've waited for this. But I guess there's no need for that anymore." Andy finally gave up, letting the sobs rack his body in violent shakes.

Rye's heart broke and he pulled his boy into his lap, holding him close. He whispered soothing things into the smaller's ear, hoping to calm him. It eventually worked and the blonde haired boy was back to silent tears.

"What was it, babe?" Rye whispered, gently raising Andy's head up so he could look into the deep blue eyes he always gets lost in.

Andy didn't say a word, just handed the picture to Rye and waited anxiously as his taller husband looked over the photograph, taking it all in. Rye didn't need any further explanation, already knowing what had happened. He felt a sadness burn up within him, but he swallowed the lump in his throat and refocused on his beautiful husband.

"It's ok, Andy. There will plenty more opportunities for us to grow our family! This is just gods way of telling us that it's not time yet. We're not quite ready to be parents yet. As much as we both want children, it's ok to wait. And I know that you must feel horrible about this, but please baby, don't beat yourself up over it. There is nothing you could've done to save it. It's a miracle that your even able to have children, Andy. Some day, you'll bring an angel into our lives. Someday, your belly will be huge and you'll have to waddle around, and maybe you'll look ridiculous, but that's ok, because you'll be carrying our angel. Our miracle."

Andy didn't know how to respond to Rye's words. They touched his heart and made hope flare up deep within him that everything will be alright. He was overwhelmed by the power his lovers words held, and all he could do was stare at Rye and cry and wonder how he ever got so lucky.

Rye didn't need Andy to say anything in return. He just sat there and held him tightly, staring straight back at him, and even letting his own eyes tear up a bit. He reached his hand up and delicately traced his thumb over the tip of Andy's nose, then his lips, then his cheek, where he let his hand rest, his palm cupping Andy's perfectly sculpted jawline.

Andy felt so many emotions. He didn't think he had ever felt more love for one person or thing than he did just then. The fact that no words were needed between the two made his heart beat right out of his chest. He felt like he was floating. He imagined that this was what it felt like to be high.

And damn it; he was high. High on love. And care. And passion. And Rye.

"I love you so fucking much." Andy whispered, leaning forward ever so slightly to let his forehead rest against Rye's.

Andy allowed his eyes to fall shut, breathing in the air that Rye let out. Rye closed his eyes shortly after, also feeling the affects of being high on every single thing that Andy was.

Neither of them wanted this to end. And neither was going to be the first to pull away, to stand up, to leave the room, because neither of them wanted this feeling to end. They both wanted to stay right there for as long as possible.

So, neither of them did. Eventually they both got tired, so Rye laid back against the soft mattress, but his arms were still around Andy and their bodies were still flush against one another and their breaths were still one.

And as they both fell asleep, they were both still so high on each other. Needless to say, they were addicted.

~

-|Ew that ending in actual trash but I liked the rest of it. This is my first time writing kinda mini mpreg, so I hope it doesn't suck. Idk. Anyways, I hope you like this❤️|-