Request (Rye X Mia)

This is a request for Mia_Beaumont hope you like it and so sorry it took me so long I started writing it and then got extremely busy and now I have an arm injury and it hurts to move it and I had a hard time writing with it. But I found a way to write with ought it hurting so this is what I came up with!

___________________________

Mia's pov-

Today was the day that I was finally meeting the boys. I've been to on of their shows before but I didn't have meet and greet tickets, but this time I do.

I woke up at eight. The doors to the venue don't open till four but my friend and I wanted to be there at around two so we could be pretty close to the stage. I got ready in a random shirt and some leggings and threw on the Roadtrip hoodie that I bought at the first show I went to. I headed for the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I did my hair in two Dutch braids. I decided to go simple with my makeup, putting on a light eyeshadow, mascara, and some Chapstick.

Lily, my friend I'm going to the show with, honked her horn, signaling that she was waiting for me. I ran down the steps, out the door, and into her car. We had an hour long drive ahead of us, so I plugged in my phone through the aux cord and started playing Roadtrip.

-Skip car journey-

We arrived at the venue at two, right when we wanted to be there. There were only about five other girls waiting in line, so I was sure we'd be up close to the stage.

We waited for two hours until the doors finally opened. We stepped inside, deciding to buy merch later so we could reserve seats up front.

Out of all the opening acts, Bronnie was definitely my favorite. But then it was time for Roadtrip. Lily and I screamed our heads off and had the best time ever.

During 'Don't Hurt Yourself,' I started crying and Rye noticed so he went and stood in front of me and held my hand as he sang the chorus, looking directly into my eyes.

I don't know if felt it too, but it felt like more of just a 'hey, your my fan and your crying so I'm gonna comfort you.' I really felt a connection and I hope he felt it too. Lily turned to take lots of pics of the little moment Rye and I shared.

After the show was over, we bought some merch and then headed for the meet and greet line. We weren't too far back, but still far enough back to not see the boys yet. The line seemed to move pretty slow but I know it was moving at a faster than it seemed.

When we were finally close enough for the boys to see us, Rye stepped aside a second a wrote something down on a price of paper, folding it, and placing it in his pocket.

If it was even possible, he seemed even more happy than usual. I wonder why.

The line slowly dissipated, until Lily and I were next in line. It was finally our turn and I felt really nervous. I went to Andy first and we hugged and then he signed my hoodie. Next was Brook who did the same, then Mikey, then Jack. Then it was time for Rye.

When Rye saw me, his smile git impossibly larger and he wrapped me in the biggest, tightest, warmest, safest hug ever. It was amazing. Before we pulled away, I felt him drop a little piece of paper into the hood of my hoodie and whisper into my ear "keep it safe, I know I can trust you."

I was shaking so bad, and there for my pics weren't the best, but that's ok.

Later that night when I got home, I took the piece of paper from my hood and looked at it. It said:

Hey beautiful. Give me a call so we can talk, I wanna get to know you;)

And then there was his number. I called it, and we discussed anything and everything. And that was the start of a new and wonderful friendship and soon to be relationship.

___________________________

Again I'm so sorry that this took me so long. I hope it was okay though. Thank you for requesting.

REQUEST ARE STILL OPEN:
Comment on here or dm me on insta sillysausage_fovvs of Twitter roadtrip_nicole the following:
-hair color
-eye color
-name
-Which boy
-small story line/plot
-Your age(not required)
-Your nickname (not required)
And anything else you might want me to put in your request.

Thank you!

Ilya

~