Imagine (Andy X reader 1)

(Y/n= your name)
___________________________

Y/n pov-

It was a Friday night. I was over at my best friend, Rye's, flat that he shared with his four best friends and manager. We were on his bed, just messing around and laughing at the stupidest things, but I couldn't help but notice Andy sneaking long gazes at me from his bunk. I decided to ignore it for now and continued laughing at the dumb face Rye had pulled.

I could still feel Andy's gaze on me though.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything?" I asked Rye as I started climbing off his bunk.

"Yeah a cup of tea would be great, thanks." He replied before going onto Twitter. I walked into the kitchen. Jack was the only one in there.

"Hey." He said and smiled at me before walking out of the room. I went to get started on Ryes tea as Andy walked through the door, closing it behind him.

"Hey Fovvs. What's up?" I asked him. He shrugged and opened the fridge. Weird. He usually talks to me. "Something wrong?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Actually, there is." He said, closing the fridge door and turning to face me. "But you don't need to know it. It's not important. Sorry." He finished quickly before turning away from me.

"Wait, Andy, it's ok. You can talk to me about anything." I told him. I could tell something was wrong. It hurts to see Andy like this because I've had a crush on him for the longest time.

"I just can't on this one." He said, before turning and running out the flat and down the stairs. I ran after him. What was wrong with him? I hope he's ok.

"Andy, wait! What's wrong?" I yelled after him. He stopped running and turned around.

"You really wanna know what's wrong, y/n? What's wrong is I have to watch you come over here almost every day and goof off with Rye when all I want to do is pull you into my arms and kiss you and tell you your beautiful and cuddle with you, but that'll never happen cause you don't love me and never will. You can go back to the flat now." He said, a tear actually falling down his cheek. Wow. I've had a crush on Andy for awhile now, but hearing him say that means a whole lot more to me then I thought it would.

Even though I usually wouldn't do this or feel comfortable doing this, I grabbed Andy's head and brought our lips together. He was surprised at first, but eventually wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me back.

I moved my arms to wrap around his neck. When we finally pulled away after a minute or two, Andy put his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes, me looking into his. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity, before Andy started speaking.

"Y/n, I love you so much, and I really want you to be mine, so will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me, the words I had been dying to hear for months on end.

"Yes, of course Andy, you have no idea how long I've wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth." I replied. We both leaned in for another kiss. This one was short but so full of passion. After we broke apart, Andy picked me up bridal style, making me giggle.

"We should go tell the boys." He said and smiled fondly at me. I nodded and set my head down on his shoulder, nuzzling my face into his neck. He carried me up the stairs and into the flat, calling all of the boys into their room. Andy put me down on the couch, him sitting next to me, the others on the beds.

"Y/n and I are now a couple." Andy said before turning to smile at me.

"Finally!" Rye said happily. The rest of the boys said their congratulations and then we all started talking about how Mikey ate Brooks ham.

When it came time for bed, I would usually sleep with Rye, but this time Andy laid down and patted the spot next to him. I climbed onto his bunk and laid down on my side, facing Andy. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I put my head against his chest, closing my eyes. He whispered 'I love you' into the top of my head before his breathing went even and he fell asleep, me soon following in his arms where I felt safe.

___________________________

REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this!

Just a little fact about me, Andy is my favorite🌵❤️. Lol, I'm such a fangirl😂. Sorry for the emojis😂.

Ok I really need to stop. Lol. Sorry.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this and remember that REQUESTS ARE OPEN so feel free to comment a request. If you do, I'll need:

Which boy, your hair and eye color, name, and your nickname is optional, and then a small storyline/plot.

Thank you!

Ilya

~

(Hey it's me, the editor. If you know who the Sidemen are, you should check out my books about them. I currently have four.
- RJ or juddrilooo )