Imagine (Rye X Andy 2)

-|Sober - Demi Lovato|-

Andy and Rye are friends in this one and they've gone on holiday to Andy's house. Andy's mom is remarried in this as well. Enjoy!

Andy-

I got no excuses, for all of those goodbyes. Call me when it's over, cause I'm dying inside. Wake me when the shakes are gone and the cold sweats disappear. Call me when it's over and myself has reappeared.

One drink for the people I dropped from my life. There's no reason for this, I just can't think straight anymore. Another drink to pass the time until I'm awoken from this living nightmare. Another shaky drink through the cold beads of sweat running down my forehead. Another drink, hoping the real me will make an appearance, sitting on my kitchen floor in the dark with no one here to care.

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know why I do it every, every, every time. It's only when I'm lonely.

Remembering the recurring feeling of being lonely, washing another drink down my throat. This is the normal for when I'm lonely.

Sometimes I just wanna cave in and I don't wanna fight. I try and I try and I try and I true and I try. Just hold me, I'm lonely.

I want to down the entire bottle, and I almost do, but a hand grabs my wrist and another Yanks the bottle from my fingers. I look up, tears rolling down my cheeks. Those worried brown eyes.

"What is this Andy? What's gotten into you?" His voice is so worried and I sounds so strained. 'this is my fault.'

"Just hold me tight and don't let go Rye, please!" I let out along with a loud sob, my body shaking violently.

Momma, I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore. Andy daddy, please forgive me for the drinks spilled on the floor.

"Andy!" My mother shrieks from the doorway.

"I'm sorry, mum." I sob into Rye's shoulder as he holds me tight. "And I'm sorry, dad. I'm just sorry!"

To the ones who never left, we've been down this road before. I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore.

"I'm mostly sorry to you, Rye. You stuck by me through everything and this is how I repay you? I'm sorry, but you should know that I'm not sober anymore." I pulled away from Rye and looked into his own teary eyes.

I'm sorry to my future love, for the man that left my bed, for making love the way I saved for you inside my head, who watched me fall again. I wanna be a role model, but I'm only human.

"I'm sorry that I love you more than I should, Rye. I'm sorry that I treated you like a one night stand, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry that you have to witness me go down this road. I tried to be strong for you, but I broke." My voice got quieter as I went on, and Rye's tears flowed harder.

I'm sorry that I'm here again, I promise I'll get help. It wasn't my intention. I'm sorry to myself.

"It's ok, Andy. Don't blame yourself, it's ok!" Rye's voice cracked and he pulled me against his body, completely disregarding my parents who stood there, shocked.

"I love you Andy, and I'm sorry you felt lonely. Your not lonely and you'll never be lonely, not as long as I'm around. Please, just don't do this again." Rye whispers to me, running a hand through my tangled, dirty hair.

"I'll get help, I promise. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. And I'm sorry to myself."

~

-|oof made myself emotional. Goodnight<3|-