Imagine (Jack X Reader 1)

So before we get started, this is kinda a request for juddrilooo and also Roadie_x

They didn't really request it so much as suggested it, but they both have amazing books so you should go check them out!

Alright, I'm done for now, hope you like this one!
___________________________
(Y/n)= your name.
(Y/h/t)= your home town.
___________________________

Jacks pov-

Y/n, my girlfriend of two years, was finally coming back to London from y/h/t after visiting her family for two months. Rye, Mikey, and I were on our way to the airport to pick her up when I received a text from y/n. It's said:

Hey babe! Just landed, can't wait to see you! Love you xx.

I told the boys the good news. A few minutes later we pulled up to the airport and parked the car. I got out and headed straight for her gate, Mikey and Rye following.

As soon as I saw her, she looked  at me and our eyes met. We both started running towards each other and when were a few feet away from each other, I stopped and y/n jumped into my arms. Man, how I've missed her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and my hands automatically went to the bottom of her thighs. She cupped my cheeks and brought our lips to each other's. It was the best kiss I've ever had. It was so passionate and love filled. It was simply perfect.

Afrer about five minutes of just hugging, we grabbed her luggage and went to the car, after she had said hi and hugged Rye and Mikey. We climbed in the car and headed back to the flat.

Once we got there, y/n climbed out of the back seat and went to the boot to grab her suitcase, but I stopped her and grabbed it, motioning her to walk into the building, me following her. When we got to the flat, y/n walked in and said, "Honey, I'm home!" Andy was the first to get to her, nearly knocking her off of her feet.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It was fine. My mom and dad are still fighting and Kira's boyfriend is still a douche." Kira is y/n's sister who is four years older than her. She lives at their parents house with her boyfriend, Henry.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as a sense of comfort for her and rested my head on her shoulder. She sighed in content.

"I'm gonna take y/n up to the top floor so we can catch up a bit. Be back later." I said, picking her up bridal style and exiting the flat, walking up the steps to the top landing. When I got to the top, I sat down with y/n on my lap.

Y/n pov-

I was sat on Jack's lap. I had missed him so much while I was visiting my family. I wanted to go back to see my parents because I'm afraid they're gonna get a divorce soon, so I wanted to see both of them together for one last time. I was upset that I knew that they wouldn't last much longer, but Jack, and the boys, have been with me every step of the way. These past two years of being with Jack have been the best years of my life.

"You ok?" Jack asked me, brushing my hair out of my face. I nodded and grinned a bit, nuzzling my head into Jack's neck. He tightened his arms around me. He started running his hand up and down my back gently. I sighed in content. I really missed being held in Jack's arms.

"What'd Henry do?" Jack asked a couple minutes later. I sighed again. I didn't really wanna talk about him, but might as well get it over with now.

"He yelled. A lot. Not just at Kira, but at me too. I'd ask him how his day was and he'd yell 'why the hell are you here?' and storm off to their room." I told him, taking my head from his neck so I could look at him. He looked angry as I told him this. He didn't like anyone messing with me. He's such a good boyfriend.

"I swear, if I ever see him he's gonna be a dead man." He said. He then leaned in close to me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

Afrer a while of just sitting there and talking, all the boys and I decided to go to Nandos. I'm just so glad to be back with my second and favorite family.

___________________________

Oh my gosh guys! I'm so sorry it's been so long! So basically school has started again which is making me stressed already and my anxiety is through the roof. And then last Saturday I went to my first Pentatonix concert, which if you didn't know, Pentatonix is my favorite band along with Roadtrip. If you don't know who Pentatonix is then you should go check them out on YouTube, they're amazing!

Anyways, REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!! So if you'd like a request for yourself, you can comment on any of these one shots, or dm me on my insta sillysausage_fovvs the following:
-your name
-Your nick name
-Your hair and eye color
-plot/story line
-witch boy you'd love it to be with (I will make Harvey requests as well just an fyi)

Alright, I think that's all from me for now! I hope you enjoyed this and have a great evening/morning/night/afternoon!

Ilya

~

(Awe that was a cute one☺️. I enjoyes it. If you are even reading this, shout out to you!

Shameless plug juddrilooo 🔌

-RJ aka the editor)