Tears and Coffee

Abby//

I sobbed loudly clutching my pillow to my chest. "Abby?" Calum whispers knocking lightly on the door. "Go away!" I shout continuing to sob.

"If you do open up I'll call Ash!" he threats. "Go ahead!" I retort.

"Fine!" I hear him stomp away.

"Abby?" Ash asks cautiously. "I don't want to talk to you!" I yell chocking on a sob.

"What did you do?" I hear a voice, probably Niall, mutter followed by a laugh. "I don't think I did anything..." Ashton trails off. "Abby, love, whats wrong?" Niall asks leaning against the door. "You'll laugh at me!" I say embarressed. "Get Lex and I'll talk." I requested.

"Who's Lex?" Niall questioned. "Abby's friend." Cal informs. "BEST friend!" I add.

//15 minutes later//

+

+

+

+

"Abs its me open up..." Lex knocks lightly. I open the door and pull her in, in a swift manner and show her. "You told me you wouldn't do it again." she naggs at me. "But it hurts so good!" I say clutching the book to my chest. "You know Mocking Jay makes you emotional...." she reminds me patting my back. "Come on, lets go get a cup of coffee." she sighs. "Let me change I'm in my pjs." I wiggle out of her grip. She laughs and exits my room forgetting to close the door behind her. "YOU ALWAYS FORGET TO CLOSE THE DOOR!" I shout after her. All i hear in response is her giggling and Niall's contagious laughter.

I grab my black v-neck, my red and black plaid shirt, some ripped skinny jeans, and my combat boots and jog down the stairs.

"Leggo!" I say dragging her out the door. "Bye." I say giving Ash a kiss on the cheek and waving to Niall. "Bye" Niall waves back with a wink.

"Cheeky Cheeky Boy.." I shake my head an laugh

+

+

+

+

+

+

As we walked into the tiny coffee shop my heart drops.

None other than Luke egging Hemmings was sipping on a cup of coffee while playing around on his phone in the corner.

I was shocked.

This place wasn't anything like a Starbucks, it was a small, family owned, coffee shop that no one from school, except Lex and I, knew about. I walk up to the counter quietly not to get caught with my order in mind. "HEY---" Wave my arms like crazy indicating to keep it down. "Hey Piper" I say barley above a whisper.

Piper was the owner's daughter, Brown hair in a messy braid, emerald eyes, freckles sprinkling her checks, and a permanent smile on her face.

"Why are you whispering?" she whispers furrowing her eyebrows. I don't say anything I just jut my thumb in Luke's direction. "Luke?" she questions. " I like to call him Lucifer..." Lex mutters looking around the coffee shop. "So I'm guessing, A mocha frappe and a cappuccino?" she questions, she knows us too well. "You got it."

"Want this to go or are you gonna chill here?"

"To go please." Lex answers with an emphasis on please.

"Sure thing." she makes the coffee as I play around on my phone.

"Here ya go!" Piper smiles handing us our drinks. I wave and as I turn my foot makes an extremely loud squeak.

"Abby?" I hear a deep voice

Craptastic.

//I know I haven't written in forever and I'm sorry but I wrote and it's short but I'm at school so yea...

What do you think of my new username?//

Anyway for the cast I imagine

Abby- Me

Alex- A mix of all my friends

Luke, Cal, and Ash- as themselves

Mrs. Hood- Maggie Q (Tori from Divergent)

April- Sarah Drew (April Kempner in Grey's Anatomy)

Piper- A friend from school

Go follow me on my Social Medias:

Instagram: _5seconds_of_feels_

Tumblr: 5saucenotsos