Where?

Next day~
After school~
Ashton's house~
Ashton's POV~

I didn't want to tell her but I knew I had to. She was gonna be mad, sad, crushed, and heartbroken, but I knew it was the right thing to do. The bell rang and I opened the door to a smiling Abby which cause me to breakdown. I was a crying, sobbing mess! "Babe, Ash, what's wrong?!" she asked concern clear in her voice. Which cause me to cry much more. I felt her small arms wrap around my torso and we went inside.

She got me a glass of water and rubbed my back. She wasn't making this raiser for me. "P-p-please," I stuttered "I don't deserve your kindness" I say putting my head in my hands not wanting to look at her. "Ash, please tell me what's wrong!" she said lifting my chin forcing me to look her in the eyes. I nodded my head and took another sip of water prepared to tell her the heartbreaking news.

"April's going to New York next week because her dad got a new job," I started taking a sip of water, "And my parents are forcing me to go with her and her parents because they have a really good private school in New York." I say in one breath and start crying again. Abby doesn't move an inch. If her chest wasn't rising and falling I would say she was dead. She didn't blink. Move. Cry. All she did was breath.

"Please say something." I sob breaking the silence.

Reality hits her like a ton of bricks.

She breaks down wrapping her arms around my next and crying into my shirt.

"No" she sobs over and over again. My heart breaking a little more every time.

I don't know what to do but hug her for dear life.

"Don't let go" she whispers her arms still around my neck.

"Never" I say tearing still running down my face.

"Never" she says

"Never will be our okay. For now and ever." I say between sobs

A/n

Really sad chapter! tfios reference.

Thx for reading! I enjoyed writing!

~roxy