Forgot?

A/N

Please don't hate me! I'm sorry for not updating I was out all day and when I got home I was too tired update! I try to update as much as I can!

Sunday~

It was 10:30 and I was getting ready for my movie day with Ash. I put on a tank top and my favorite red, white, and blue plaid shirt, and some high wasted shorts. The bell rang at 11 and I ran to the door. "Hello there beautiful!" Ashton said making me blush. "Hey Ash!" I said opening the door wider for him to come in.

We went into the study room to look at the enormous collection of movies we have. "Frozen?" Ashton says picking up the movie from the desk. "Michael brought that the other day so we could watch." I says laughing at Ashton's face. "So what do you wanna watch?" I say scanning through the movies. "Well we watched The Hunger Games at my house," Ashton starts picking up a movie "we should watch Catching Fire here." he finishes. "Sounds good!" I say smiling.

We were watching about 45 minutes into the movie when I suggested we order pizza. "Well send it over in 15 minutes!" the lady on the other line said cheerfully. I said my thank you'd and resumed the movie. 15 minutes later the bell rang. "PIZZA!" we bother yelled at the same time. I grabbed my wallet from the table and ran to the door when I opened it I see

The neighbor... again -.-

"ABBY!" I look down to see Katy smiling at me I pick her up and realize that I was baby sitting. "I'll b back at 9! Bye!" Mrs. Creek said walking away. "I'm so sorry!" I say to Ash still carrying Katy. Ash just laughs while I give him a puzzled look. "What?" I say confused. "You forgot about babysitting!" he laughs more "You forgot about me?" Katy says pouting. "I'm sorry baby please forgive me." I say fake pouting. She hugs me signaling that she forgives me and I set her down on the couch next to me. (Katy's 4)

"Who's he?" Katy whispers to me pointing at Ash. "That's Ashton" I whisper back. "Hi Ashton!" she smiles at him. "Hi Katy." he smiles back. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to I understand, this isn't how I planned this to go." I say sighing. "No I'm staying!" Ash says smiling. "Is Ashton your boyfriend?" Katy asks out of nowhere. "N-" before I can answer Ash says "Yes she is! she's the prettiest girl in the whole world!" Ash says winking at me. Katy just smiles.

The bell rings again. "Pizza?" I say questionably? I grab my wallet and walk not run to the door I open it to...

Calum -.- "Where were you?" I ask him letting him in "Michael's" he says "House key?" I ask. "Table." He replies pushing the door open. "Ash? Katy?" he says confused. "Wanna take her?" I ask with pleading eyes...

A/N

Cliffhanger! I'll TRY to update more today! I bought the whole deluxe album it's so good! No questions today cuz I have to run but as alway...

I hope you enjoyed reading, I enjoyed writhing!

~roxy