"we're over"

{luke's pov}

I run to my mums bathroom and put some makeup over the bruise so it isn't noticeable. then I quickly jump in my car and go to he hospital.

once I'm there I go up to piper's room. I knock quietly and then slowly enter the room. "hey!" I whisper.
"hi," piper smiles with a wave, "I'm sorry I can't remember your name..." Piper says her smile faltering.
"oh. well I'm luke. nice to meet you. again." I smile. "luke. got it!" she smiles.

"so what are you here for luke?" she emphasizes my name.
"just wanted to see if I could help jog your memory." I lie.
"oh okay!" Piper smiles cluelessly and sits up a bit.

"where do I start?... well you're dating Ashton, long curly hair, always happy, giggling--" before I can continue she says. "I thought... Calvin is it?... was my boyfriend..." Piper says frowning. "why would you think that?" I ask. "he just-- it's not important... continue..." she nods to me.

"so your 2 best friends are Abby and Alex. Abby's dating me, and Alex is dating calum. and michael... well he's in a long distance relationship." I finish up. I sweat hoping she'll believe the lies I'm feeding her.

"you seem like a nice guy... so I trust you."

silly piper. I can't believe she fell for that load of bull.

i leave the hospital quickly knowing it was Ashton and Abby's day to see piper.

abby will be all mine. and as for michael... I'll take care of him...

{Ashton's pov}

I drive to the hospital, humming along to the song playing on the radio.

I walk in and I'm surprised Abby isn't already here.

I walk into pipers room and she sits there smiling.

"hey ashton." Piper smiles.

"hey you remember my name!" I smile.

"of course I remember silly!" Piper giggles.

what's gotten into her?...

"come here ash! take a seat! let's chat!" Piper giggles again opening her arms for a hug.

I go on for the embrace and then ask, "did they put you on a sedative or something?"

"no you goof! I'm just happy to see you!" Piper says playfully pushing my arm.

"you're so muscular" Piper says touching my muscles. I feel a bit uncomfortable but push away the feeling.

then she looks up into my eyes with lust and slams her lips onto mine.

and I have to admit I kissed back...

I hear something drop and then a splash. I quickly pull away from the kiss in time to see a glimpse of Abby leaving the room.

"ABBY!" I shout.

Piper grabs my wrist as I stand. "where are you going?" she asks pouting, "it was just getting good." she bites her lip. i trudge my arm out of her grip and rush after Abby.

I can't see her but I can hear sobs escape her lips and her converse slamming hard against the ground.

{Abby's pov}

I rush out of the room and as I dodge gurneys and the yelling of angry nurses I can hear Ashton's voice yelling my name.

I rush out of the hospital knowing he's far behind and see an alley up ahead. I quickly turn in and cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the sobs racking through my body.

"ABBY?!" I hear. his voice gets louder as he nears. I see him run past the alley as he still yells my name.

I run the other direction to the parking lot and start my car.

I don't what to go home and I knew Alex was at work so I would have to go to Michael's house.

I bang on the door harshly.

{Michael's pov}

"Abby?" I ask. she collapsed into my arms. "hey! it's okay. what's wrong?" I ask. no answer just the sound of her sobs. I let her in and grab her a glass of water.

"I saw *sob*" "Ashton kissing *sob* " Piper at the *long sob* hospital!" *sob*

"what? maybe she forced herself on him." I try reasoning.

"but *sob*" "he kissed her back *dangerously loud sob*"

she starts hyperventilating and I calm her down rocking her back and forth slowly.

why would he do that?...

{Lukes pov}

so now I go to take care of michael while Abby yells at Ashton the hospital.

I drive to Michael's house and ring the bell and bang on the door.

"WHO IS IT?" michael yells.

"PIZZA!" I lie.

{Abby's pov}

"really michael you ordered pizza?" I say giving him an unamused look.

"no I didn't..." michael says slowly.

"YOU HAVE THE WRONG HOUSE MATE!" michael yells refusing to answer the door.

"it's already payed for..." says the voice.

the familiar voice...

as michael opens the door it hits me. "NO!" I shout as he opens the door. michael turns dodging Lukes punch my a centimeter.

"what the hell lucifer?!" I exclaim.

"abby?!" luke yells.

michael quickly slams the door and rushes to couch next to me.

luke violently bangs on the door.

"GO AWAY OR ILL CALL THE COPS!" michael yells.

"I don't believe you have the guts clifford." luke yells.

"I know who to call that's better than the cops." I whisper.

"be my guest!" michael exclaims.

I type in the number and call.

"hey Abby!"

"hey! Lukes trying to break into Michael's house..."

"my luke?!"

"yeah! hurry please!"

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!"

"MUM?!" luke yells fear evident in his voice.

"YOU CALLED MY MOTHER!" Luke exclaims.

michael and I peak through the curtains to see Liz dragging luke away.

{Ashton's pov}

I call abby over and over again until he finally answers.

"MICHAEL WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" she yells.

"Abby?" I ask quietly.

"at the hospital... it want what it looked like...." my voice trails off.

"Well it looked like you were kissing my brothers girlfriend!" Abby yells ini the phone.

"I was but--" I start but get interrupted.

"well that's all I need to hear. I'm so done with all this drama!" she yells frustrated.

"we're done." then she ends the calm

those 2 words echo in my head over and over again like a song on loop.