Cuddles and Tickle Fights

A/n I know I haven't written in forever! I'm sorry! I've had projects, homework, orchestra, theater, and trying to spend time with friends.

Abby~

Cal left to go hang with Luke do Ash and I decided to watch a movie at home. "Pizza?" he asks picking up his phone. "S- Actually um... I'm not in the mood for pizza..." I say remembering what happened last time. "They have more than one pizza delivery guy." he says starting to dial the number.

.

.

.

.

.

"What move do you wanna watch?" I say looking at the ginormous collection of movies. "The fault in our stars?" Thinks wiggling his eyebrows. "Just a bit to sad" I say pinching my fingers and laughing. "Divergent?" He asks standing to look at the movies. "Seen it way to many times." I say emphasizing way. "How about this?" he says covering my eyes with one (enormous) hand and spinning my with the other hand. "Stop. Now point." he says giggling. I do so and he takes his hand off, "Monsters University it is" I say going on my tip toes and trying to reach it. "Just a little closer..." I say and inch away from grabbing it. "Do you need any help love?" he asks in his Aussie accent. I blush when he says love and mumble a yes and a thank you. I put it in and flop on the couch. I rap my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder to short to reach his neck. "I love how short you are." he says giggling. "Well I love your giggle." I say kissing his cheek. "Now no more 'I love this about you' I say getting comfy. "One more, I love your smile." he says looking at me for a reaction. I blush uncontrollably "Why? I have a mouth full in braces and rubber bands?" I start laughing nervously. "I just love it. Like I love you." he says kissing my forehead. "I love---"

ring ring

"You. One sec." I say holding up a finger. "Wait." ash says handing me a ten.

"Thanks."

I skid to the door hitting my hip in the process, and mumble some profanities.

"HEY! DON'T SWEAR!" Ash yells from the couch.

I open the door to see.

"L-Luke." I stutter out.

"We have to stop meeting like this." he says leaning against the doorframe.

"I. um. I though. Aren't you supposed to be with Calum?" I get out finally.

"Yea but one if the pizza delivery girls got sick." he nods awkwardly. "Well thanks. And up here ya go." I say handing him the money and about to close the door.

"Wait!" He squeaks.

I open the door again. "Yes Lucas?" Where did that come From? I wonder

"Um. I was wondering if you wanna go out to dinner sometime..." he says suddenly becoming more interested in his feet.

"Oh." I say slightly shocked.

"You don't have to say yes." he says suddenly.

"I'm flattered and all but I have a boyfriend." I say setting the pizza on the table.

"It's Michael isn't it!" he asks shaking his head.

"What? No. Ew. He's my best friend that's disgusting!" I say in a repulsive tone.

"Who? And don't say Ash because he's in New York and isn't coming back!" He raises his voice.

"I'm right here." Ash says through gritted teeth.

"Oh shi---" he says before he runs to the car and drives away in a hurry.

.

.

.

.

"Your like Don." I say laughing. "What?!" Ash asks in mock hurt. "Why?!" he asks fake pouting. "Cause your old." I mumble to myself. "I heard that!" Ash yells and tackles me. I squeal and he starts tickling me. "S-st-op!" I say between breaths. "Take it back!" he says continuing to tickle me.

Ms. Hood

I open the door to see Ashton tickling Abby and Abby laughing so hard she starts crying. "Glad to see you two having fun." I say smiling and they stop immediately. "H-hi mom" Abby says wiping away her tears. "Hi Ms. Hood." Ash says with a little waving attempting to hide behind Abby. "Well I'll leave you alone. Bye." I say waving.

"Where you hiding behind me?" Abby's laugh muffled by the thin walls.

"Yea..." Ashton giggles

"I love you." he says with a yawn.

"I love you too." she says yawning as well.

Then it gets quiet and I start to tear up.

"Never?"

"Never."

I barley hear.

Thanks for reading! Love you all

Xoxo

~roxy