pain and gain

{luke's pov}

when I wake the whole right side of my face feels like it got hit by a train. I look in the mirror and see a huge bruise forming, I cringe at the sight and remember the events from last night. michael clifford will pay.

{abby's pov}

"I don't know what to tell ash.... hey that photo that looks shockingly real is photo shopped cause luke is a spawn of satan and wants us to break up?!" I say getting angry. "pretty much..." michael laughs. "ugh....." I groan in frustration. "here i'll help you out." "what are you doing?" I ask as michael whips out his phone. he presses a couple buttons and after a ring or 2 I hear Ashton's voice "hello?" ashton says yawning. "sorry mate, did I wake you?" michael asks putting the phone on speaker. "yeah, but it's fine don't worry about it." I can practically imagine the smile on Ashton's face. "hey ash I need to tell you something or rather a good friend of mine has to tell you something..." Michael says handing me the phone. "go ahead." ash says. I open my mouth to say something but nothing come out. "hello? are you still there?" ash asks. "yeah still here." I say squeezing my eyes shut. "A-abby?" he asks. "DONT HANG UP!" I shout quickly. "okay... make it quick. I uh- have somewhere to be" he fibs. "the photo luke showed you-" I start, "how do you know it was luke?!" ashton exclaims on the other line. after explaining about luke sneaking me out and michael punching him in the face, ashton replies with "I don't believe you..." ashton mumbles. "go to hemmings' house and see for your self." I say "maybe I will." ashton says doubtfully.

{ashton's pov}

I get in my car and drive to luke's house if he has a bruise then maybe I'll give him another one...

I ring the bell once I get to his house and his mom, Liz, opens the door. "hey! Asher, right?" she smiles. "Ashton, actually" I correct her {no on corrects the queen how dare you?!} "are you looking for luke?" she asks opening the door wider. "yeah." I fake a smile. "well he hasn't come out of his room all day but I'm guessing he's up.just knock and you can on in." she lets me come in. "thank you."

I knock on his door and he says I can come in. when I open the door he looks shocked. "a-ashton!" he exclaims. "hey luke!" I smile widely. i see the ugly, purple, bruise that takes up just about the whole right side of his face. "you know luke I should give you another bruise on the left side of your face but I just came here for one thing so I'm just gonna leave." I say balling up my fists and turn my back to him "And luke. don't EVER talk or touch abby again." I say with my back to him and leave his house.

I drive to Abby's house as as soon as she opens the door I start apologizing. "I'm sorry. I was so stupid and I don't let you explain yourself I was so hurt in that moment that I thought it was real." I say in one breath. I hug her and she hugs me back. "it's okay." she says smiling. "it's really not." I say "I swear I'll make it up to you." "you really don't have to im just glad we're back together." she says looking me in the eye. "I'm just gonna leave you two...." michael says grabbing his phone and leaving. "hey michael," I start and he turns around, "his whole right side of his face is bruised nice punch." I smile. michael just smiles happy with himself and takes off. "I love you so much." I say. "never leave me again?" she asks. "never, baby, never."

except that may have been a lie...

{Lukes pov}

oh ashton. stupid,stupid, ashton... I won't have to get to abby through you or her. I just have to trick the girl who doesn't remember a thing...

{cliffhanger.} {please go follow me on instagram: hairdye.michael and read my new book Inverted!}