Tadpoles?

\\I'm a flying monkey in my schools' production of The Wizard of Oz!\\

5 months later//

Ash

So I made a deal with my mom. Make all A's and B's I can stay in San Francisco, fail even 1 class and it's back to NYC.

Math- 95

Reading- 97

Band- 100

History-90

English-99

P.E- 100

Science- 50

50%?! In science?! It was that biology test! I didn't know what baby turtles were, I said they were tadpoles! Great now I have to face Abs and tell her I have to move back!

Ash's House//

"So you got your report card today right?" My mom questions as has washes the dishes. "Y-yea..." I stutter out. "You remember our deal, so hand it over." she says extending her arm. I rummage through my backpack and hand her the report card with shaking hands. She gasps, "Ashton," her eyes widening.

Everything was about to fall apart.

Abby//

Ash told me about a deal he made with his 'mum' as he calls her, I know he's a smart guy so in not worried but I have my suspicions. I decided to call him up. "Hey babe." I say when he picks up. "H-hi" he stutters and I hear a tiny sniffle. "Ash... please tell me ur playing a prank on me." I say slowly, gulping. " Its science!" he says almost too quickly and burst in to tears. "No. Ash. No." I shake my head and sit down. "Ash this isn't funny! stop!" I practically yell into the phone. Sobs. Just sins on the other line. Then the line goes dead.

I jump into my car and rush to his house, without getting caught by the cops.

I knock and ring the bell, standing anxiously, I hold back tears.

A puffy eyes Ashton opens the door.

No words are exchanged just long hugs.

"I never could have imagined this." I shake my head in disbelief as he held me bridal style on the couch. "Never?" he asks looking down at me with his glazed, brown eyes.

"Never." i kiss his lips.

"Not in a thousand years?"

"Not in an infinite amount of years." I reply burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you so much. I don't want to leave. You know that, right?" He questions playing with the ends of my hair.

"Of course. And I love you too. So much. More than you know."

Anne Marie//

I couldn't do this.

I walk into the living room to see Ashton holding Abby, both of them sniffling.

"I'm willing to reconsider."

//I updated! yay! And I'm gonna update every weekend!//