Dumb Brothers

A/n: Sorry about that ending! I was writing and I had to pack so I accidentally pressed publish so now I'm writing cause I have an hour till we get to the airport!

Same Day~

Same Place~

Calum's POV~

"The fair!" I exclaim. Abby starts crying right after the words leave my mouth. What did I do? Ow! "STUPID!" Alex yells at me over an over again hitting my arm. "What?" I say dumbfounded. "Abby, why are you crying?" I ask comforting her. "Calum you're an idiot!" Alex says in frustration. "What?!" I say feeling like I'm back in math class. Alex sighs frustration clear in her face. "Calum," she starts taking a deep breath and lowering her voice, "where did your sister," she points at Abby, "go on her date with Ashton?" she says running her temples. "Um..." I honestly didn't know. She didn't tell me. Neither did Ash. "The fair?" I say questionable. "Bravo!" she exclaims sarcastically. She rubs Abby's back, grabs the donuts, and leads Abby upstairs.

She needs a distraction.

Hemmings.

Me: Hey Hemmings

L: Y r u texting me so early in the morning?

Me: Wanna come over?

L: Hell no!

Me: I have donuts

L: b over in 25!

Me: Y so long?

L: I need to fix my hair

L: Duh

Luke's POV

I get up put on my Misfits tank, black skinny jeans, vans, and fix my hair.

I arrive at Calum's house and knock on the door. "Hey come in!" Calum greets. "Morning." I yawn as I step inside. We sit on the couch when I remember I was promised donuts. "Want a donut?" Calum says reading my mind. "Sure!" I say looking around for a box. "Oh I think Alex took them with we when she headed upstairs" Calum says suspiciously. Whats he up to?

I head upstairs to Abby's room Calum close behind. I take a peek into Abby's room and all over the walls are imagine dragon posters, loads of band posters, the hunger games posters, and many, many more. My eyes widen at the sight. "Wow you have a lot of posters!" I exclaim walking in the room making Abby and Alex both jump. "Get out!" Abby says covering one of her many band posters. "I just want a donut" I chuckle. "They're ours now get out" she says grabbing a pillow and chucking it at me. Alex joins in both throwing pillows at me I run for the box and run down the stairs. "Get him!" Alex yells to Abby. Abby close behind chases me into the kitchen. I stand on one side of the island while he stands on the other.

She chases me around for a couple more minutes when I hear "Ouch!" I look behind me to see Abby cradling her ankle as if it were a baby. I jog back to her and out down the donuts. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at her ankle. She grabs the box and and before she can run up the stairs I throw both my arms around her waist and grab the box. I hold the box above my head way out of her reach and watch as she jumps up and down trying to reach the box. "You're a jerk." she fake pouts and walks away but just before she goes up the stairs she turns and tackles me to the ground. "Boohya baby!"she says rolling over on to her back and resting.

Then I do the unthinkable. I til love and kiss her. And the amazing thing is, she kisses me back. I roll back onto my back and she jumps up, grabs the box, and goes upstairs as if noting happened.

Abby's POV~

"H- he kissed me" I say to Alex after I close the door.

A/n

2 updates in one day! 15 mins away from the airport so I had to finish it up! Hope you enjoyed!

1. Should Ash have a POV in the next update?

2. Labby? or Olukia?