The Great Idea

Cal's POV~

A: What is it?

C: You should move back here!

A: Are you serious?!

C: Yea! We have an extra room, moms not really around and Abby missing you like crazy!

A:idk....

C: Come on! Don't you miss Abby?!

A: Of course! But... moving to live with you guys?....

A: I mean come on Cal...

C: Yea yea it's a dumb idea... Forget about it!

I put phone down and walk down the stairs to Abby air guitaring with headphones on. "Abby?" She doesn't notice me. "ABBY!" I shout making her jump. "Huh?" she says taking if her headphones. "Is Ash dating someone?" I ask curiously. "Um.... I'm not sure..." she says thinking."Why?" she ask swinging her legs "Well, he's just acting weird..." I say honestly. "Weird?" she ask furrowing her eyebrows. "I don't know," I sigh "was he acting different around you when you visited?" I interrogate "I guess... But I didn't think much of it." She says awkwardly. "One sec" she says pulling out her phone and tapping putting it to her ear. "Put it on speaker!" I whisper shout. "H-hey Abby." he stutters after a couple rings. "Hey Ash, how's it going?" She asks spinning in the chair. "Good, good, just hanging out with my gir--- cousin! Yea my cousin April! You know her." he says catching himself. "Ash, I just waned to ask you something." she says her voice cracking as if she knows. "W-Who's t-the girl on you nightstand?" she says stuttering as a tear runs down her face. All the blood runs out of my face as I realize. She knows. "Who?" he fakes. "Ash! I know you have a girlfriend!" she yells at the phone. "Abby..." he says calmly "NO DONT ABBY ME!" She sobs. "Abs." I say trying to calm her down. "NO! I HATE THAT GOD DANG NAME!" She yells breaking down. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME! DO YOU THINK IM STUPID?!" She yells chocking in sobs while tears stream down her face rapidly. At this point I'm gouging her and reaching for her phone. "DON'T VISIT FOR SPRING BREAK! OR SUMMER! OR EVER!" She yells and I finally get the phone and end the call. She sobs and breaks down as I rock her. "Shhhhhhh it's ok." I whisper rubbing her back. "I'm sorry for yelling" she says hiccuping. "No. I'm sorry. I dint know you knew and I--" I interrupt my self and we just sit in silence for a while relaxing. "How did you know?" I ask after a while. "Girlfriends always know. Sometimes we just choose not to say anything." she sighs sadly. "You're a good brother, ya know that?" She asks looking up at me. I kiss her forehead "and you're a good sister.

I updated! This was gonna go another way but I decide to change it last second! I hope enjoyed! Love ya!

~roxy