epilogue

about 10 years later

(everyone's around 29)

Michael's pov;

"hey I'm home!" I yelled kicking off my shoes.

"daddy!" nicola yelled running into my arms.

"hey princess" I cooed setting her on my hip.

after college Luke, Calum, Ashton's me I started a record label. I got to do what made me happy every day and it was amazing.

Abby and I dated all throughout college and at the young age of 27 we got married then a little over a year ago we had our bundle of joy, nicola, soon to be big sister.

Ashton and Piper were still together, a lot of pipers memory returned but some stuff was still a bit foggy, such as the crash, but she wasn't focused on her past, she was focused on her present and future, Piper opened up an art gallery a few years back and she vowed to put up every single piece of art their daughter, Delilah, drew.

Calum and Alex were married and had a kids a year before we did, they were both really glad that we were having Nicola after they had two adorable twins named Jesse and Quentin.

life turned out perfectly and I achieved all that i wanted in life.

to be happy.

and there's really nothing more important than

happiness.

thanks so much for reading!

if you have any questions please leave them below or private message me!

-Ro xx