Mark:

You and Mark were both elected to model for the new makeup brand. (I mean come on, Mark's visuals are absolutely stunning.) While getting ready, you noticed how bloated you were. Your cheeks were puffed up more than slightly and your skin felt much oilier than usual. You haven't ate any spicy food the day before and you had always kept to your facial routine. What was possibly making you like this? Unless, your period has started. You didn't want to be standing all day for photo shoots and the thought of leaking into the outfits were proven terrifying. 

While you posed with Mark, arms on his shoulder, feet raised up and head turned to look at the camera, you felt the familiar pain around your stomach. Although you were in pain, you tried to smile and look your best. You nearly collapsed onto the chair when the makeup stylist informed you to sit down while she touches up on your makeup.

 ''Y/N? Are you feeling alright? You look very pale.'' The makeup stylist asked. Your surroundings started to become a bit blurry and your vision was blacked out entirely. You couldn't comprehend the words that came out of the stylist's mouth but you did heard your husband's worried voice coming from somewhere. 

When you woke up, you were no longer at the photo shooting place. You sat up, feeling lightheaded and confused at the same time. ''Y/N! Lie back down, jagi. The nurse said it's best if you take it easy.'' You looked at the white ceilings of the hospital and the bed you were in. You had changed into a slim fitting hospital gown and your hair was no longer in curls but in a mess. ''What happened?'' You asked. ''You fainted and I brought you to the hospital. They said it wasn't because of your period, but you had low blood pressure.'' Mark frowned, his handsome face gone. ''Why didn't you told me? We could have delayed the photo shoot and-'' He stopped when you pressed a kiss onto his lips. ''I didn't want to cause a scene, it just happened to be that my cramps were worse than they normally are.'' You murmured. ''Is your cramps better though? The nurse said that they gave you strong painkillers.'' Mark questioned with worry laced into his tone. It quavered a bit, but you know that Mark was just a emotional person. ''It seems to be working, I don't feel anything now but my lower body is numb.'' You said, stroking his hand. ''You scared me.'' He pouted. ''You owe me cuddles and kisses the whole next week for scaring me like that.'' ''Sounds fair enough for me.''

Jackson:

You laid in bed all day, from the morning when Jackson left for recording to when it's almost time he came home. You buried your head into the pillow next to you, groaning when the pain increased drastically. It had been a few hours and you already missed your sweet husband's presence. That reminded you to change your pad before it overflowed. You had just changed the bedsheets and you didn't want to leak all over it. You winced as your legs steadied and made your way slowly to the bathroom. You took a brisk shower, knowing that will make you feel clean and cheer you up a bit. When you changed into one of the shirts Jackson always wore and comfortable pajama pants, the phone rang on the dresser. 

''Y/N?'' A low husky voice asked. ''Mmm?'' You muttered. ''Do you need me to get anything? The period tracking app said your cycle starts today.'' He asked. You paused for a moment before responding. ''Do you think you can head over to the convenience store and grab an extra box of pads? I've just used my last one and I don't really want to ruin the bedsheets today. Do you know the brand or should I send the picture of it to you?'' 

(Tbh, this boy would really not mind getting anything for his s/o so I don't think he would mind that much getting feminine supplies.) ''I think I know which one you use; I'll be right home jagi.'' Jackson said loudly. You ended the call and tossed your phone where it landed on your bed. 

The door to your shared bedroom opened and in came your knight in shining armor, carrying a bag in his arms and smiling lovingly at you. ''I got you your favorite sweets and the box of pads you need!'' He exclaimed. Jackson pulled out packets of dark chocolate and passed them to you. You placed one on your mouth and savored the taste. ''Thank you.'' You said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. ''Which movie do you want to watch tonight? Or do you want to just nap instead?'' He questioned, unbuttoning his shirt while asking. ''Maybe a nap would be greatly appreciated, tell me all about your new songs. You know I like listening to your voice.'' You giggled. You knew that Jackson was very passionate in his music career and he often share what he achieved that day to you. He went under the blankets and motioned for you to do the same. After snuggling in his arms, with his chest hugging your back, you told you all about his day, all while placing his hand on top of your abdomen, acting as a heat pack.