Chapter 34.

In case your wondering who 'she' is, well I'm about to tell you. But I really wish I didn't have to. I really wanted to never see her face again in my entire life but that hasn't went as planned. Has it?

She is my ex, Hannah. What ex might you ask? The only ex I've ever had. The one person who single handedly destroyed my trust and belief in the world and the people in it, so that I was alone, isolated and depressed for the better half of 2 years. The ex that broke my heart many times and never truly loved me. At least that's what she said. The ex that made me cold hearted and hated by everyone besides those who truly know and love me.

"What are YOU doing here?" I said with disgust as I stared at her. Everyone confused as to why I was acting this way. "What do you mean iz baby?" She said, that innocent, 'I can't do anything wrong look' on her face, fooling everyone. "Don't call me that you attention seeking bitch!"

"Isabella!!" My mam and dad shouted, shocked at my disregard for this woman. "Get her out! I don't want her here. Why is she here?" I asked them. Confused and angry as to why she is in my childhood home. "I needed to talk to you and you wouldn't answer your phone." She replies to my questions even though I didn't ask her.

"That's because I blocked you. I don't want to hear anything a cheating bitch like you has to say!" I shouted, ignoring what she was trying to say to me.

"I've got cancer! I've got cancer and I don't have anyone to look after Toby if something bad happens to me. You were like a mother to him. I need your help. Please Isabella." She shouted the first line then started to whisper. I was shocked and frozen in place. She's got cancer? She's going to die? When did this happen? What about Toby? Omg!

"You've got cancer?" I whisper, scared and confused with what's happening at the moment. She nodded, tears in her eyes slowly going down. "Where's Toby?" I asked, looking around for him.

Just then a young boy, around the age of 6 came running into the room, a toy car in his hand, smiling like a Cheshire Cat. He was wearing a green nike tracksuit with the hoody unzipped and a white shirt under it. Along with black and white trainers. I guess the money I send every month is paying for his clothes then because as far as I know, Hannah doesn't work.

Yes, I send money to Hannah to help with Toby. Me and Hannah were together for 3 and a half years, where I grew close with Toby and treated him like my own child. When I found out that Hannah had been cheating on me, I made the hardest decision of my life and left. I found out after I confronted her that's she only cheated on me because she knew I loved someone else, not her. I transferred £2000 a month to help with looking after Toby and saving up for his college and university fundings because I felt and still feel as if he is my son, not biologically but yeah.

"Momma!!!" He shouted as he seen me and ran stagger towards me, his arms spread wide waiting for a hug. He remembers me? Wow.

"Toby!!! Come here baby." I said as I kneel down and hug him, savouring the moment with the little boy that's like a son to me. "How are you sweetie? Do you still watch Paw Patrol and sponge bob?" I asked as he pulls back and smiles at me, how small hands slightly touching my cheeks. Awww.

"Izzy, who's that?" I look up to see my mam, dad, Max, Katie and Kenzie looking at me and Toby confused while Hannah just stands there smiling sadly at me. Oh right. I never told them.

"Erm. Right. Well, Hannah is my ex. We were together for 3 and a half years, until we split up due to her cheating on me about a year ago because I didn't love her the way she wanted me to. Toby's her son but I treated him like he was mine and we'll you heard what Hannah said before." I said as they stared at me, I looked up at Kenzie to see if she was okay.

"Bell? Can we speak in another room please?" Kenzie asked me. I immediately stood up and said yeah. We walked to the kitchen to speak.

"I thought you've loved me for 5 years? Was that a lie?" She asked, her voice cracking a bit at the end. "No! NO, I have. That's why she cheated on me. She claimed that I never loved her the way she wanted me to so she tried to make me jealous by cheating on me. The main reason I stayed with her was because of Toby. Baby, I promise, I love you so fucking much. Nothing will change the way I feel about you." I pleaded as I went closer to her and placed my hands on her face, moving a bit of her hair from her face, behind her ear.

"I love you too Bella. If looking after Toby is what you want to do if something happens to that woman in there, then I'm all for it. I've always wanted a child. Not that it'll be my child..." I cut her of with a kiss. A slow kids which shows her how much I love her and are thankful for what's she done. She smiles into the kiss and grabs my neck as my hands grab her waste, bringing her closer towards me.

975 words.