Chapter 19.

"Will you please come in and take a seat honey?" My dad asked, smiling sweetly at me. I walked over to them, my hips naturally swaying slightly. When I got to my mum and dad, I put my right hand on my right hip.

Before I could say anything, the woman said excitedly, "SEE! I TOLD YOU SHE WAS WORTHY OF THIS. JUST LOOK AT HOW SHE WALKS, AND THATS HER NATURAL ONE!" I loom at my parents confused, and raising my right eyebrow.

This however, made the man excited. "Yes. She looks good with her right eyebrow raised like that." Again, i am totally confused.

"Will you please turn sideways, put your right hand on your right hip, raise your right eyebrow, and look at us?" I do as told, but give a curious look at them. the guy quickly grabs the camera which is wrapped around his neck.

He takes a few pictures, and then shows them to the woman. I sit straight, but look at my parents. They just look at me, confused as well.

Wtf is happening?

"Yes. She looks perfect. She's got to badass diva side, and the raised eyebrow could be her trademark. She's also working that red lipstick." When they look back at us, they realise what they have done and start to introduce themselves.

"Hello. I am Katherine Lionheart, and this is Joe Cornells. We own a modelling agency, and we found out about you, Isabella, when we seen your Instagram and Snapchat account. We are here because we seen a great opportunity, and we were wondering if you were willing to model for us?"

I stood there, my mouth a gape (open), just looking at them. After a few minutes, I find my voice and say, "Ermm, okay? I still go to high school, so we will have to work around that, but I would like that."

They smile enthusiastically, and then we begin to talk about the details and sign agreement documents.

I had to give them my sizes for clothes, tell them if i have any allergies (which I don't) and a few more things.

We also discussed if I would model for underwear and normal clothes. I said yes, and then signed the last document.

---

After a few hours, the 2 people who own the modelling agency leave. It was planned that on Saturday, i am to got to the modelling agency building and do my first photo shoot.

That means, I have 4 days until then.

---

The rest of the week goes by smoothly, and before i know it, it is Saturday. I have to be at the modelling agency building by 1pm, and it is now 11.

I quickly go into the shower, and do the normal routine. Once I am finished, I get out, wrap a fluffy, white towel around my body, and brush my teeth.

Once I am dry, I walk into my bedroom, and get a matching pair of red lace underwear and bra. I quickly put them on, and look at myself in the mirror.

The bra makes my breast look bigger, my hair is slightly damp, but looks soft, and wavy. My 6 pack, is prominent, and is the best thing about myself in my opinion, besides my tattoos. The underwear, makes my bum look bigger, and the tattoos, make me look badass.

After a few minutes of looking/admiring at my body, I go to my make up desk. I do the natural look for make up, because the make up artists will properly change it.

I put a small bit of foundation on, with some blush, mascara, eye liner, and my trade mark red lipstick.

When my make up is finished, I walk into my walk in wardrobe, and look for something to wear.

I decide on white denim, ripped shorts, a black top, which stops 1 inch above my belly button, with the word 'BADASS' in bold, white letters. I put my sleeveless leather jacket, which shows of my tattoo arm sleeves of, and put on some black and white superstar trainers.

---

I take my black and white Harley Davidson motorbike, and a black helmet with flames. I quickly drive of to the modelling agency building, and get there at 12.40pm.

I slowly walk into the building, and go to the receptionist.

"Hello. My name is Isabella Heart, and I am here for my photoshoot at 1pm." She quickly types something, and then looks at me.

After a few minutes, she nods to herself, and tells me to take the elevator, to floor 7, where my photoshoot will be happening.

---

I wait in the elevator for about 5 minutes, and when it opens, I step out onto floor 7. Once the elevator opens, everyone looks my way, and i just kind of stand there.

What am I supposed to do? Gladly, Katherine comes to my rescue, and walks up to me.

"Hello sweetie. You will be going onto this white background, and posing for some photos. Don't worry tough, the photographers will tell you how to pose. Before any of that though, i need you to go to the make up designers and the wardrobe people, to get you ready."

---

The make up artist did my make up quick. It was a Smokey eye, light foundation, my red lipstick, mascara and eye liner.

After that, I went tot he hair stylist. There wasn't much they could do. He just make my hair have volume, and puffed it up a bit. It now looked perfect. He didn't use any hair jell, because it makes your hair look shiny in a bad way, apparently.

Finally, the clothes I was going to model. I was given a black, lace bra, exactly my size, with a sleeveless leather jacket, which had studs on the collar part. For the pants, I wore black, ripped, denim shorts, with studs on the pockets of it. For the foot wear, I wore a pair, of gladiator heals, with straps that went up my ankle, in the colour black.

All of my tattoos were shown, except the ones on my back.

---

1009 words.