chapter 1.

My name is Isabella Heart. i am 17, and a complete badass. I never used to be like this, but when I started high school, i had gotten bullied for being different and a nerd. when i was 15, i couldnt handle it anymore, and I persuaded my family to move. now 2 years later, I am returning, for my revenge.

I have a boy hairstyle, the colour black. i have a body covered in tattoos. my eyes are brown, with specks of silver. i know weird. aha. i have a twin brother called max. He is my hero. Me and my family are one of the wealthiest families in the world, but i kept it hidden as I didnt want fake friends because of money.

i was bullied because i was fat, ugly, 'poor' and a complete nerd. I always wore baggy, in-fashionable clothes, and i was so innocent and sweet. my hair was long an in tameable, and my brown eyes were dull and boring. I now have a perfect body, with curves in all of the right places. i wear the most fashionable clothes in season, and I dont hide the fact that i am rich and have way too much money to know what to do with it.

---

i am now in a taxi, waiting to arrive at the new house that im living in. I am listening to music, while trying to drown out the excited chatter happening. the cars have already been shipped to the new house, so we had t get a taxi.

im brought out of my thoughts, by the taxi jolting to a stop, and nearly banging my head on the seat i front of me. i look outside, to see the most large and beautiful mansion i have ever seen in my life. it is a mixture between modern, and old school. the walls are white, and marble. From what I can see, there are 5 floors. me and max have been begging for our own floors in the mansion each, and I am guessing that we are getting this. YES!

the house was new. very new. it looked like it had been furnished last week. it looked almost too new in some way, it was as if it had just rolled off a production line, but they had forgotten to apply the mandatory layer of colour to it. the windows were huge and you could see the inside of the mansion as there were no curtains there.

The mansion looked modern and exquisite.  The mansion was in the shape of a U. There were 3 garages to the left of it, and They seemed to be shut. above the doors, there were names. one was ine, one was max's and one was my parents. The vehicles were already there, and ready to be used when wanted.

I quickly got out of the taxi, and ran to the front of my new house. but me being me, I forgot that i had no keys yet. I truned around about to ask fro my keys, when i seen they were already flying to me, becasue my mother threw them at me. i catch them and see that there is a black skull on it, the key for the house, a key for my garage and my name on it. i laughed and shouted, "Thanks mam and dad!"

I opened the door, and slowly walked in. there was a grand staircase right in front of me, a chandelier on the roof, and the walls were white, with gold sides. there was a door to the right, which lead to the living room, where there were 3 couches in a U shape, with the biggest television i have ever seen attached to the wall. The door to the left, lead to an advanced kitchen, with all of the cuboards stocked fully along with the fridge and freezer. There was a door attached to the kitchen, which went to the dining room, with a massive table, for when we eat as a family, or have guests over for lunch, dinner or any meal actually.

I went back to the door, and seen that everyone was already there again. "Izzy, you have floor 5, the top floor. Max, you have the 4th floor. Me and your mother have the 3rd floor. The 2nd floor, has all of the things you can do, such as the cinema room, game room, gym, and 2 guest bedrooms. And finally, the first floor, which we are on, has a dining room, living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a chill room, and a door which leads to the garages. have fun. you have 10 days to decorate your floor, then on Monday (10 days), you start school." Once dad finished, me and max ran upstairs after thanking mam and dad and giving them hugs.

---

my floor has 8 rooms.

room 1 -  bedroom. (biggest) - biggest room on my floor. has black walls, with a white fluffy carpet. the walls, have painted roots and roses going up. The queen bed is in the middle of the room, with black bed sheets which has grey patterns on it. there is a desk in the right corner which has all of my makeup on, with a large mirrow. to the left of my bed, there is another desk, with an apple laptop (mac book), and my alarm. the walls, are a dark grey. there is a large window which shows the best scenery of the backyard, which has a swimming pool, a basketball court, and a flootball field. there are pictures of me and max together, and me and my old bestfriend 'Alexis'. I haven't talked to her since i moved 2 years ago. i miss her.

room 2 - walk in closet.  - This i filled with may clothes. ive got: 15 black ripped skinny jeans, 5 grey ripped jeans, 10 blue ripped jeans, 2 red ripped jeans, and 20 pairs of jeans which are not ripped. I have 10 different adidas and nike trackies (track suits). i have over 20 different kinds of denim shorts. Approximately, about 30 different tops/t shirts (mostly black, grey, or white). i have about 20 different dresses, but i do not wear dresses a lot. i have about 15 skirts, mostly black.

room 3 - bathroom.

room 4 - art room. - one wall, is covered in canvases of painting i have done, one wall is covered in pieces of papers with sketches on. on the left wall, there is a quote which says my favourite, relatable quote, "You know my name, not my story, You see my smile, not my pain. You notice my cuts, not my scars. You can read my lips, not my mind." on the last, wall, has splattered paint all over it. in my opinion it looks perfect.

room 5 - writing room. - it has a black and white theme, with a desk, which has a computer, and a mac book (apple laptop). there is a television on the wall opposite the desk, and 2 bean bags. there is also a full wall, covered in books that I have already read. it is nearly dull.

room 6 - guest bedroom. - It has a simple black and white them, with a bed in the centre and a tv on the wall. there is a desk to the left, and a full length mirror to the right. Also a window, which also overlooks the background.

room 7- spare walk in wardrobe.  - It is empty.

room 8 - Shoe room. - I have about 150 different pairs of shoes. i have every 20 pairs of superstar trainer, 20 pairs of Adidas trainers, 20 pairs of nike trainers, 20 pairs of converse trainers, 20 pairs of Jordan trainers. i have about 40 pairs of heels, which are used when i have to attend anything formal or anything to do with the family business. i also have 10 types of flip flops because i like the beach, and it is very hot in California.

---

after 10 days, my floor is finally finished.

1364 words.