Chapter 33.

Max's POV

They've been gone for ages. How long does it take 2 girls to get changed? Me and Katie are waiting on the couch, watching some show called "Good Girls" on Netflix. It's about these three mothers who get involved in a gang after robbing a shop and end up swapping fake money for real money. Not really good at explaining it but it's definitely worth a watch. I love it.

Isabella's POV

Kenzie got changed on the bathroom while I got changed in my room so that it would not be so easy. I got changed into some black skinny ripped jeans, a white nike sports bra, a red Nike top with a red checkered shirt tied around my waste along with my black boots. Kenzie walks out looking as stunning as ever. "Wow!" I say I look up at her. She giggles and runs up to me for a hug.

She's wearing black skinny ripped jeans, with a white crop top which shows her belly button piercing with a black leather jacket over the top. Along with black and white superstars and a white beret As we pull apart from the hug, I kiss her softly, and say "We've gotta go babe." Which causes her to blush and nod.

As soon as we go downstairs, Max Jumps up and shouts "How long did it take you to get ready? You were 50 minutes!" Which caused us to look at each other and burst out laughing. If only he knew. He would not be asking. Just then, Katie walked into the living room and said "Stop that Max, you take that amount of time as well." which caused us all to laugh and Max to blush like a little girl. I walked to Katie and gave her a hug, "Congrats on the engagement..." After i noticed that she was looking at Kenzie weirdly, i realised that they hadn't been introduced yet. "Katie, this is Mackenzie, my girlfriend. Kenzie, this is Katie, Max's fiance."

"Oh, I did not know you had a girlfriends Izzy. How long have you been together?" she replied. Well this is a weird. How do i explain this whole situation? "Well officially, about 20 minutes.But I've loved her for 5 years but never had courage to tell her." I said. the look of the face on her face

I guess the look on my face made Katie realise what i was thinking. "NO! NO! I don't mean it in a bad way. Its just i'm shocked that someone could love someone that they wern't in a relationship with for 5 years. It must mean that your love is very strong is what i mean." She rambled. "Katie, its fine. No need to worry. I know what you mean." After that whole situation happened everyone got their keys and purses and when outside to go to the restaurant as our reservation was for 3pm and it's 2.30pm.

—-
Time skip 3 hours. After the restaurant. It is now 6pm.
—-

It's been 3 hours now and we are on the way to our old house so that Max can tell mam and dad about his engagement. Kenzie is freaking out though because she hasn't met my parents yet even when she was my best friend and now that she is my girlfriend, she is even more nervous. It'll all be fine though. Hopefully. What's the worst that could happen?

As we arrive at our childhood home, it appears as if everything is normal. Except there's another car here that I've never seen before. I might be a new car that dad or mam have bought though so there's nothing to worry about.

Max had the idea of surprising mam and dad with a visit so instead of knocking we'll use the keys we have to go in and surprise them. Sounds like a great idea because we haven't seen them in a while doesn't it? How wrong we were. I wish I had just stayed home and binged watched Netflix to be honest.

As we got out of the car and went towards the house doors, we unlocked the door as quietly as possible, we looked around, trying to spot where about in the house they would be. Most likely the kitchen or the living room because that's where they spend most of their time at. We tried the kitchen first, as it's 6.34 and they might be getting a snack.

Nope. Not in the kitchen. Must be in the living room watching tv. As we turn the corner, Max and Katie in front of us, we get ready to shout surprise at them to shock them. But the shock that happened wasn't to them. But to me. As we turned the corner, it was as if time slowed down and everything in the world just stopped. And definitely not in a good way.

There she was. In my old house... on the couch I used to sit on every day... Sitting and chatting with my parents as if nothings wrong with the work. What was happening? Why was she here?

855 words.