Chapter 18.

She screams in frustration at this. Then something clicks in her mind, and she smirks at me.

"Sir, can I use your mike for a second?" She asks the gym teacher politely. He nods, and gives her it. "Hello everyone. You might think that Isabella Heart is perfect, but shes not. In fact, i've got a little secret, which no one knows about."

Once i realise what she's on about, I run up to her, and shout, "DON'T YOU DARE SAY WHAT I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SAY!"

She ignores me, after smirking at me, and continues. "Does everyone see there tattoos that cover both of her arms?..." I interrupt her. "Please don't, Celine. I trusted you with this secret when we were friends. Please don't say it."

I think i see sympathy cross her eyes, but she pushes it back and continues. "Well, little miss perfect, used to cut." After that, gasps were heard all over the gym room. I look at my friends, and they are all looking at me in sympathy. I silently let the tears fall, hoping that she will stop talking. My wishes don't come true though.

"She had scares right up both of her arm's, and decided to get those tattoos to try and hide them. But, she will always be the ugly, useless, unwanted nerd, with no one to love her." She finishes.

After she said that, I ran out of the gym, and went to my gym locker. I quickly get my bag, and run out of the school. I went in my car, and cried for how ever long.

When I look at my phone, i see that i have 10 minutes until my next class, which is Music.

I walk to the music room, and see no one there. I see a guitar, and pick it up. I just play with it a little bit, and then, i start to think about everything again.

Without knowing it, I am playing the chords to the song that i wrote when the bullying was happening. Soon, i start to sing the lyrics too, while tears are pouring down my face.

---

(song = When she cries (fast version) ) Listen to the song while reading this.

Little girl terrified

She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal

A home is no place to hide

Her heart is breaking from the pain that she feels

Every day's the same

She fights to find her way

She hurts, she breaks, she hides

And tries to pray

She wonders why

Does anyone ever hear her when she cries

Today she's turning sixteen

Everyone singing, but she can't seem to smile

They never get past arms length

How could they act like everything is alright?

Pulling down her long sleeves

To cover all the memories that scars leave

She says, "maybe making me bleed

Will be the answer that could wash the slate clean"

Every day's the same

She fights to find her way

She hurts, she breaks, she hides

And tries to pray

She wonders why

Does anyone ever hear her when she cries

This is the dark before the dawn

The storm before the peace

Don't be afraid 'cause seasons change

And God is watching over you

He hears you

Every day's the same

She fights to find her way

She hurts, she breaks, she hides

And tries to pray

She'll be just fine

'Cause now he hears her when she cries

Every day's the same

She fights to find her way

She hurts, she breaks, she hides

And tries to pray

She'll be just fine

'Cause now I know he hears her when she cries

She'll be just fine

'Cause now I know he hears her when she cries

---

When I'm finished, there is an applause. I turn around to see the whole music class, about 3 teachers, and my family (except Jay) there, clapping.

My mam, and dad are crying, along with Rose and Max. I slowly put down the guitar, and mam comes and hugs me. I cry into her shoulder for about 5 minutes, and then she says, "Honey, that was beautiful. I know that you wrote that a few years ago. I'm glad that you have started to sing again. We'll talk about this when you get home, okay sweetheart?" I nod my head.

Dad kisses my head, before leaving. I turn around, and see everyone looking at me in sympathy.

Max comes and hugs me, and then Rose joins. I hug them back, and then we go to our seats in the back. By now, the teachers left because they had a lesson to teach.

The lesson went on as normal. After that, nothing bad happened for the rest of the day.

---

Before I know it, school is finished, and I am on my way home. I am way better now.

When I get home, I shout, "IM HOME!". I hear a pair of feet running to me, and 1 minute later, Jay is in front of me, saying something so fast that I can't understand him.

I grab Jay's shoulders, and shake him slightly. "Breath Jay." He breaths in and out slowly and catches his breath.

After a few minutes, he finally says what he was trying to say before.

"Mam and Dad are talking to a man and woman about you in the main living room." He says worried.

I cautiously walk to the main room, and open the door. They all look my way, as they heard the door. When my Mam and Dad seen that it was me, they smiled.

The woman opposite them on the table, looked around the age of my mother, and was wearing a professional woman's suit, with her blond hair tied back into a pony tail. You could see that she was wearing a little bit of make up, but not much.

The man, was wearing a grey suit, and looked around 30 years old. He had the lightest brown hair that I have ever seen, with light brown eyes. He looked at me, or should i say inspected me?

1027 words.