Chapter 20.

Once I was finished, i walked out of the changing room, and made my way to the cameras.

"WOW!", someone said from behind. I turned around, to see a guy, wearing no shirt, a leather jacket, and some black, ripped skinny jeans. We were matching, and we looked SO hot together.

He had both arms covered in tattoos, and he had a husky on his chest. Fuck. He is fit!

"Hey. Are you doing a photoshoot with me?" I asked, with a small smile on my face. "I think so. I mean, we are matching in clothes, so?" He replied, looking at my breasts.

I snapped my fingers, and said, "My eyes, are up here, not on my chest." He looked guilty, and quickly mumbled an apology.

"Great. My two new, upcoming models. I need you to both be in front of that green screen, and wait for the camera men to tell you how to pose." We both nodded, and made our way to the green screen.

There was a brick wall, in front of the green screen, but nothing else.

I slowly walked to where i was told, with that guy following me. "What's your name by the way?" He asked. "Isabella, but call me Izzy. You?" I replied. "Oh, my name is Brooke."

I nodded my head, and before I could reply, we were being told were to stand, and how to pose.

---

Pose 1 - I was standing, my back to Brookes chest, with my arms crossed, and my right eyebrow raised, while looking at the camera. Brooke, was just looking at the camera with a smirk on his face.

Pose 2 - I was sitting on the wall, with my leg raised and bent on the wall. Brooke leaning against the green screen brick wall, with his left leg bent and on the wall. I was smirking, and looking as confident as I could, while Brooke just looked pissed of, while looking at me.

Pose 3 - The background, was the top of a hill, with the sunset, behind us. Me and Brooke's face, were 2 inches away from each other, and we were looking into each other's eyes. My arms were wrapped around Brookes neck, while his were on my hips.

Pose 4 - The background had changed, to a burnt building. We were back to back, with our arms crossed, both looking at the camera with a pissed of and angry expression on our faces.

Pose 5 - The background, was a guys bedroom. Brooke was on the floor, with me straddling him. I was a few inches away from his face, and we were once again looking at each other, not the camera.

Pose 6 - I was smoking, with a smirk on my face, while Brooke was looking at me in disappointment, as he ran his hand through his hair. The background, was an abandoned building, with rotten walls, and rubbish all over the floor.

Pose 7 - Brooke was holding me up, and i was falling. We looked like we had just finished a dance, or he just saved me from falling. Again, we were about to kiss in the photo.

---

I think the modelling agency wants people to think that we are a couple or something by the amount of nearly kisses we were having during the poses., together.

After that, we did individual shots. I didn't get to see Brookes, but mine were...

---

Pose 1 - A close up, of my face and my upper half of my body, with my leather jacket open. I had a tooth pick in between my lips, while my right eyebrow was raised. I had a serious look on my face.

Pose 2 - I was looking all innocent, while giving the camera puppy dog eyes. My left leg, was twisted a bit, to make me look anxious and innocent.

Pose 3 - I was standing there, looking confused as ever, with my right hand on my right hip. I was chewing my lip, which worked perfectly for the pose.

Pose 4 - I had a blank expression on my face. Looking scary as hell.

Pose 5 - I had a scared expression on my face, while looking straight at the camera, while biting my lip.

---

After this, I looked at the time and seen that it was 7. I have been here for 6 hours. I was called to another room, by Katherine. I'm going to call her Kat from now on. It's easier.

When I got into the room, I seen all of the pictures on the wall. They were all the size of an A4 sheet of paper, except the pictures of us together, nearly kissing.

"Everyone on this project, think that these larger pictures are some of the best. We will be using one of these for the couple shot, but we will be using 1 of each of your individual shot, as well."

"Okay. Which shot are you using?" I asked.

"Which one do you both prefer?" She asked me and Brooke at the same time.

"In my opinion, I prefer pose 3. The one were we are in front of the sunset, on the hill, about to kiss. It defines our facial features, and it looks like a real, loving moment."

Brooke nods, agreeing with me. Kat, writes something on her board, and then tells us that we can go now, as they will be picking the individual shots.

---

Both me and Brooke get in the same elevator, and i end up giving him my number, so that we can talk and get to know each other better. I will admit that he is a good looking man, and that i am slightly interested in him, but I'm not going to start anything YET.

---

Me and Brooke have been texting each other for the past few days, and have gotten really close. It turns out that we have a lot in common, and we have become close friends in such a short amount of time.

Maybe our relationship will get bigger or maybe it will stay the same, but all I know is,

'I am starting to get a crush on Brooke Stewart!'

---

After a few days, I got a call saying that for my individual photo, pose 1 got chosen. That's the one where it is a close up of my face and upper body, with my right eyebrow raised, while a tooth pick is hanging out of my face, with a serious expression on my face.

I was also told that the magazine with the photos were going to be released next week, on sunday. It was being put into the most popular magazine, with the couple picture on the front, and the individual ones on the next issue.

1144 words.