Chapter 13.

Rose POV.

---

I can't believe that i am moving into my biological family's house. I mean I just met them, but i want to know them more. I will miss not spending all of my time with my adopted parents, but I talked to them, when we went into a different room.

They said that they were going to miss me, but it was always my choice, and that if i did move, then they still want to see me, so we made a compromise, that i move in with the Heart family, but I see my adopted parents 2 times a week at the least. Plus, I'm glad they were offered money, because I wont have to worry about them being kicked out, because no doubt, am I going to be persuaded to quit my job, by Max, Izzy, or Jay.

When I told Izzy and my real mam, Izzy squealed, which is so unlike her. Even i know that, and i only just met her today. It still shocks me how much me and Izzy look alike. Its kind of creepy, because our personality's are completely different from each other.

I couldn't help but laugh when she started to blush. After i started to laugh, everyone else joined in, even Isabella.

I was a little bit shocked when Isabella had a conversation with that Becca girl, I didn't see her as lesbian or bisexual. I don't mind or care to be honest because my best friend is a lesbian, but it was kind of shocking to find out that Isabella had such a horrible past.

I've only heard a small part of the bullying, but when we first found out we were sisters, Izzy said things like, she wanted to commit suicide, when she nearly died. How much did I miss?

---

Mam POV

---

I am so proud of Isabella. She sounded so sophisticated and smart. Shes always wanted to take over the business when me and my husband retire, but I have never seen her act like this.

This just proves that she is worthy of this title. I haven't told anyone but my husband that I was considering Isabella to take over the business, but I am 100% sure that she is getting it now.

Max, has already told us that he doesn't want to take it over, because he doesn't like the business life, but he is still willing to help. I am still proud of him for telling us, because it can be scary confronting your parents like that.

I am socked that Izzy squealed. She hasn't been this happy in 2 years. She completely changed when we moved, i think it was because of the bullying. I hated that that had to happen to her. She was once a bubbly, smiling little girl who always sang, and played her guitar, drums, and piano.

I think that having found her sister, has brought bits of her old self back. And i am forever grateful for that. I am so happy that Rose is moving in with us. I am going to spoil her rotten, and apologise every day for missing out most of her life and all of her childhood.

---

Isabella

---

"Would you like to come and see the house, Mr and Mrs Robson?" My mother asks politely. They agreed, and we made our way out of the house. When they turned around, they were shocked to see a Lamborghini in front of them. I chuckle, and go to the drivers seat. After a few minutes, they all get in my car, and we make our way to our house.

It takes about 10 minutes to get to the house. Once at the gate, I wait for Fredrick, our guard, to come and talk to me. "Hey again Miss Heart, Mrs Heart." He says. "Hello, can I add 2 more people to the list of those who can enter the gates?" I reply. "Sure. What are the names?" "Haillee Robson, and Stewart Robson. It is the two adults in the back of the car." He replies with a nodd, ad then opens the gate.

---

TIME SKIP 3 HOURS

---

"Well it has been fun, but we really should be going now." Stewart said. "Okay, i will call someone to give you a lift to your house. You have already got all of our numbers, so just call when you need to." My father said.

After they left, i checked the time, to see that it was 10pm. Huh. I guess we all talked longer then I thought. Oops.

"Hey Rose, I've got a spare bedroom and a spare walk in closet on my floor, which is the top floor. Do you wanna come wit me now? or..." I asked. "Sure. Do you have any clothes I can use to sleep in, I haven't brought my things here yet. I'll have to do it tomorrow." She replied. "Yeh. I've got loads of clothes. Oh, and we can go to the mall, tomorrow after school to get you new clothes and all of the stuff you need." She gaped at me when i said that. Oh. Yeh. She's not used to the rich life.

"Okay. Sounds like fun." "You'll get used to this life. I promise."

Before she could reply, we were at the top of the mansion, at my floor, or should i say our?

"Ermm, do you want a tour of the floor, before we go to sleep?" She nodded. "Before i take you to any of the rooms, i want you to know that most of the things in my art room are special to me, so can you be careful when I take you in that room. Also, I haven't let anyone else on my floor, except you because, well, your bedroom is here, so, yeh." "Of course. Thank you for trusting me to be on your floor."

I nod, then I open the door, with the key, which locks my floor.

1007 words.