Chapter 31

Isabella's POV

Her lips were so soft. Gliding against my own, My hands on her face holding her close to me, hers around my neck. The kiss was filled with passion, love and hunger. Not hunger for sex. But for love and affection. It was perfect. When breathing became a problem, we broke apart, leaving our foreheads leaning against each other. Our eyes closed, our breathing heavy, our smiles wider then I've ever thought possible.

"Wow" I whisper. "I know. I never thought I would be able to do that with you." She whispered back, disbelief clear in her voice. "Neither. I thought I ruined everything when I admitted to liking you last night" I replied, still in a whisper. "Well I'm glad you did because if you didn't, none of this wouldn't have happened" she replied, still leaning her head on mine, starting into each other eyes.

Minor sexual content - warning!

Slowly, we leaned forward until we were kissing again. My arms went to her waist and squeezed as hers tightened around my neck. Suddenly the sweet, loving kiss turned into a passionate, hard kiss which made my skin burn and itch with desire. Our once gentle, unmoving touches turning ferocious and aggressive but in a loving, passionate way.

Slowly, I walked forward as she walked backwards until her back was against the wall, with us still kissing like our life depended it. She slowly brought up her right leg and hooked it around my waist, as I got the hint, I brought up her other leg so I was holding her up against me and the wall.

When air became a problem, i softly started to kiss across her jawline, her neck extending upwards and her neck tilting back to allow me to kiss her whole neck, savouring the feeling and desire I felt for her right now. As I continued to kiss, nibble and bite my way to her neck, her breathing deepened, and her breathes came out in quick gasps as if she was exhausted. After a few minutes of searching for her sweet spot, I found it, just above her collar bone.

Her breathing became more heavy and shallow even more, and light moans escaped her mouth until i started to suck on it, which caused her to moan loudly, gripping my neck tighter and grinding her lower half into my stomach.

Sexual content finished

We were interrupted by the door knocking. We pulled apart from each other, shocked at the door knocking and what just happened with me and kenzie. Wow. I love her so fucking much it's unreal. I slowly put Kenzie down so she was standing on her own and walked to the door, combing my hair with my hands to make it seem like kenzie's hand wasn't running through it a few seconds ago.

A million thoughts were running through my head at the moment. All being good. In fact no. Good isn't the right word for this situation. I don't think there is a suitable word for the way I was feeling. It was as if butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach, I felt light heading due to the disbelief that Kenzie likes me back, and I was scared that I would wake up in a few moments and it would all be a dream.

Opening the door, the cold hit me like a bullet, and I immediately noticed how it was pouring with rain outside, the wind was blowing frantically and the birds in the sky no where to be seen. Hmm. Anyway, as I looked at who was at the door, I couldn't tell who it was because of the hood on his head. I could tell that it was a male due to the figure but that was it.

When the man heard the door open, he lifted his head and brought his hood down, the hair pouring down on him and soaking his hair in a matter of seconds. Slowly, recognition sparked in my brain and I realised that it was max! My brother.

"Shit. Get in the house. Your getting soaking!" I said as I moved to the side and let him in. He slowly toke his jacket of as I closed the door and ran to the cupboard to get a blanket for him. He must be freaking. I wonder why he's here? I haven't seen him in about a year because of how business we have been with our lives. I see rose quite a lot. Like 1 or 2 ones a month, since she lives in the same city as me and works for the family company as well.

"Why are you here? Not that I don't want you here. I've missed you but it's just a bit sudden. You normally tell me a few weeks in advance when you have time to come over and visit." I said, waiting for max to reply. Worry settled in when he stayed quiet for a while, until a massive smile erupted on his face, causing relief to wash over me. At least it's not bad. The suspense is killing me tho. Not literally.

862 words.