Chapter 23.

"I LOVE your car. When did you get it? Can I drive it? How could you afford it?" She says all in 1 breath, excited.
"I got it a while back. Yes but not now. And I'm kind of... just a bit... rich?" I say the last part nervous. She looks shocked for a few minutes before she shrugs and says "Okay. Cool. We'll talk about this in the car or after we pick up my sister. If you still want to do that, that is." I chuckle and nod.

She smiles and I swear it took my breath away. How can someone be so perfect. Everything about her is so perfect. Like, how? I just don't understand. All I know is that I can't loose her.

We both get in my car and she immediately puts the radio on and turns it up really high.

After a few songs, fire started by Demi Lovato comes on. I immediately start singing it and I can feel Kenzie staring at me. After the first verse, she joins in.

—-
There's an S under my clothes
On my chest where nobody else can see
I light up when the doors are closed
I am free, yeah
And I wish I could make my move
I can tell that you're really into me
And I don't got a thing to lose
In my dreams, in my dreams
I'm a badass
Jumping off the moving train
I'm a Jane Bond
Putting all them guys to shame
I'm a wild card
And I'm gonna steal your game
You better watch out
I'm a fire starter
Make your blood run faster
I'm that hearts like water
Yeah yeah yeah yeah (oh oh oh oh)
I'm a fire starter
I'm a sweet disaster
I'm that hearts like water
Yeah yeah yeah yeah (oh oh oh oh)
I might look all in innocent
But the embers are burning inside of me
And I'm ready to take that step
Can't you see, can't you see
I'm a badass
Jumping off the moving train
I'm a Jane Bond
Putting all them guys to shame
I'm a wild card
I'm about take my aim
You better watch out
I'm a fire starter
I'm a sweet disaster
I'm that hearts like water
Yeah yeah yeah yeah (oh oh oh oh)
I'm a fire starter
I'm a sweet disaster
I'm that hearts like water
Yeah yeah yeah yeah (oh oh oh oh)
I'm so high I'm burning up
Kiss your lips I'm waking up
There's nothing murder be a fighter
There's an S under my clothes
On my chest where nobody else can see
Yeah
I'm a fire starter
Make your blood run faster
I'm a hearts like water
I'm a fire starter
I'm a sweet disaster
I'm that hearts like water
Yeah yeah yeah yeah (oh oh oh oh)
I'm a fire starter

—-

and we both continue to sing all of the songs that come on until i pulled up to a modern looking house with a black Range Rover in the drive way, a big looking back garden and 2 floors. As the car engine stops, the door opens and a middle aged man and women stand at there, staring at my car. They look confused. Must be because we haven't gotten out yet and my car windows are tinted so they can't see us.

I get out an run to Menzies side before she can open the car door, I do it for her like a gentleman but I'm a girl ahah. She giggles and puts her hand between my bend hand like I'm about to marry her or go to a party or something like that. Ahaha. She stands up and stares at me.

We must have done that for quite some time because we were brought out of the Trance by someone 'aww'ing. We immediately blush and move away from each-other.

Kenzie moves away and starts to watch to the door and the middle aged couple. "Hi. I've come to get my sister, Sarah."

"Of course. My husband will go get her now. And may I say you both make a lovely couple." The women says with a smile. We immediately blush and start to try and say that we're not together but it doesn't exactly work well, and we all just laugh it off.

Just then, we were interrupted by a young girl, with black, shoulder length hair, running towards us and screaming "MAC".

Kenzie starts to laugh hysterically while I just smile and look at hers she is so cute. Why does she have to be so god damn perfect? Even the way she smiles or laughs causes butterfly's to erupt in my stomach. This has never happened before. Is this a crush?

I only just met her. How can I have a crush on her. And even if it was a crush, I've never had a crush that felt like this. I literally feel like I can't be away from her. What is this?

841 words